Nike Ladies Zoom Vomero+ 8 Shoes - HO13
Add Nike Ladies Zoom Vomero+ 8 Shoes - HO13 to your basket now
|Platinum / Red||UK 4.5||
Add to Basket
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Grey / Blue||UK 4|
|Platinum / Red||UK 4|
|Grey / Blue||UK 4.5|
|Grey / Blue||UK 5|
|Platinum / Red||UK 5|
|Grey / Blue||UK 5.5|
|Platinum / Red||UK 5.5|
|Grey / Blue||UK 6|
|Platinum / Red||UK 6|
|Grey / Blue||UK 6.5|
|Platinum / Red||UK 6.5|
|Grey / Blue||UK 7|
|Platinum / Red||UK 7|
|Grey / Blue||UK 7.5|
|Platinum / Red||UK 7.5|
|Grey / Blue||UK 8|
|Platinum / Red||UK 8|
The Nike Zoom Vomero+ 8 Women's Running Shoe is lighter than its predecessor while still offering plush comfort, stability and cushioning with an open-mesh upper, Dynamic Fit technology and a full-length Cushlon midsole.
Top Features of the Nike Ladies Zoom Vomero+ 8 Shoes - HO13
- Breathable open-mesh panels on the upper for ventilation
- Dynamic Fit technology wraps the midfoot and arch from underneath throughout the laces for a glove-like fit and comfort
- Full-length Cushlon midsole for soft yet responsive cushioning and durability Heel and forefoot
- Nike Zoom units for lightweight, responsive cushioning at heel-strike and toe-off
- Heel crash pad for impact protection
- Deep flex grooves and secondary flex grooves within the Waffle outsole segments improve flexibility, durability and transition
- Nike+ ready
- Weight: 9.2 ounces (women's size 8)
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
About Cushion Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a very narrow band or no band at all between the forefoot and the heel) then you should choose shoes from the cushion category on this page Cushioned shoes generally have the softest midsoles and the least added stability. They're built on a semicurved or curved last to encourage foot motion, which is helpful for runners who have rigid, immobile feet (underpronators). You should buy these if you're an efficient runner whose feet don't roll inwards excessively (overpronate) when you run.
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Female Shoe|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
As stock changes regularly we would recommend checking back for updates.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?