- Nike Printed Miler Singlet - SU14
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Nike Printed Miler Singlet - SU14 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom Nike Printed Miler Singlet - SU14
Nike Printed Miler Singlet - SU14
Add Nike Printed Miler Singlet - SU14 to your basket now
|Crimson / Red / Silver||Extra Extra Large|
|Crimson / Red / Silver||Extra Large|
|Crimson / Red / Silver||Large|
|Crimson / Red / Silver||Medium|
|Crimson / Red / Silver||Small|
|Green / Silver||Extra Extra Large|
|Green / Silver||Extra Large|
|Green / Silver||Large|
|Green / Silver||Medium|
|Green / Silver||Small|
|Mango / Kumquat / Silver||Extra Extra Large|
|Mango / Kumquat / Silver||Extra Large|
|Mango / Kumquat / Silver||Large|
|Mango / Kumquat / Silver||Medium|
|Mango / Kumquat / Silver||Small|
With a minimal design, Nike Printed Miler Singlet features ultimate range of motion for raceday. Sweat-wicking fabric and a shaped bottom hem make sure you’re comfortable, from the starting gun to the finish line.
Top Features of the Nike Printed Miler Singlet - SU14
- Dri-FIT fabric wicks away sweat for mile-after-mile comfort.
- Singlet design allows you to move freely.
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing during long-distance runs.
- Fabric Attributes
- Dri-FIT mesh fabric pulls sweat away from the skin to the surface of the garment where it evaporates quickly to help keep you comfortable and dry.
- Singlet design allows for optimal range of motion.
- Shaped bottom hem provides a comfortable fit.
- Cord management loop on the centre-back neck helps keep cords in place while running.
- Flatlock seams help reduce irritation caused by chafing.
- 6 Reflective elements remain visible in low-light conditions.
- 7 Allover wet print uses a special ink and is thinner than traditional screen printing. The result is a more flexible, matte finish.
About the Nike brand
Nike Running is a company founded in 1972 in Oregon, USA by runners, for runners, Nike revolutionised the concept of cushioning in shoes with it's patented 'Air' technology in 1979, and some of the most famous running shoes ever have featured the famous Swoosh logo, including the iconic Nike Air Pegasus.
As part of an ongoing quest for innovation and improving the experience for runners at every level, the brand launched Nike Plus in 2006. This allows real-time tracking of data during runs which is then stored as an online log, with each member becoming part of a global running community. Initially launched to be compatible with the Apple ipod nano for runners who love music, it was extended in 2008 to include the Nike Plus Sportband for runners who chose to move without music.
Nike started as a running company and in the words of one of the company's earliest print advertisements. 'There is no Finish Line...'
|Nike Size Guide|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?