- Nike Women's Flex Trainer 4 Shoes - SU14
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Nike Women's Flex Trainer 4 Shoes - SU14 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Nike Women's Flex Trainer 4 Shoes - SU14
Nike Women's Flex Trainer 4 Shoes - SU14
Add Nike Women's Flex Trainer 4 Shoes - SU14 to your basket now
|Blue / White / Crimson||UK 4|
|Blue / White / Crimson||UK 4.5|
|Blue / White / Crimson||UK 5|
|Blue / White / Crimson||UK 5.5|
|Blue / White / Crimson||UK 6|
|Blue / White / Crimson||UK 6.5|
|Blue / White / Crimson||UK 7|
|Blue / White / Crimson||UK 7.5|
|Blue / White / Crimson||UK 8|
|Blue / White / Crimson||UK 8.5|
Nike Flex Trainer 4 blends a supportive, dynamic fitting upper with multi-directional flexibility for a barefoot-like training experience with phenomenal stability.
Top Features of the Nike Women's Flex Trainer 4 Shoes - SU14
- Deep flex grooves allow your foot to move naturally.
- Dynamic Fit technology and a midsole outrigger give you support and stability.
- Traction pattern provides multi-directional grip.
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
- Dynamic Fit technology features straps that wrap up from the midsole and integrate with the laces for lightweight support that moves with the foot.
- Single layer of mesh on the quarter panel provides lightweight ventilation and exposes the Dynamic Fit system inside.
- Synthetic overlays on the toe and heel enhance durability in these high-wear areas.
- Traditional tongue made of sandwich mesh helps reduce lace pressure on top of the foot.
- Injected unit sole material in the midsole provides cushioning that is durable enough to double as the outsole, dramatically reducing the overall weight of the shoe.
- Outrigger provides lateral stability and support.
- Minimal rubber pods placed only in high-wear areas provide lightweight durability and traction without limiting flexibility.
- Deep flex grooves allow the foot to move in a natural motion.
- Traction pattern allows for multi-directional movement.
About the Nike brand
Nike Running is a company founded in 1972 in Oregon, USA by runners, for runners, Nike revolutionised the concept of cushioning in shoes with it's patented 'Air' technology in 1979, and some of the most famous running shoes ever have featured the famous Swoosh logo, including the iconic Nike Air Pegasus.
As part of an ongoing quest for innovation and improving the experience for runners at every level, the brand launched Nike Plus in 2006. This allows real-time tracking of data during runs which is then stored as an online log, with each member becoming part of a global running community. Initially launched to be compatible with the Apple ipod nano for runners who love music, it was extended in 2008 to include the Nike Plus Sportband for runners who chose to move without music.
Nike started as a running company and in the words of one of the company's earliest print advertisements. 'There is no Finish Line...'
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Female Shoe|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?