- Nike Women's Free 1.0 Cross Complete Shoes - SU14
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Nike Women's Free 1.0 Cross Complete Shoes - SU14 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom Nike Women's Free 1.0 Cross Complete Shoes - SU14
Nike Women's Free 1.0 Cross Complete Shoes - SU14
Add Nike Women's Free 1.0 Cross Complete Shoes - SU14 to your basket now
|Green / White / Blue||UK 4|
|Red / White / Crimson||UK 4|
|Green / White / Blue||UK 4.5|
|Red / White / Crimson||UK 4.5|
|Green / White / Blue||UK 5|
|Red / White / Crimson||UK 5|
|Green / White / Blue||UK 5.5|
|Red / White / Crimson||UK 5.5|
|Green / White / Blue||UK 6|
|Red / White / Crimson||UK 6|
|Green / White / Blue||UK 6.5|
|Red / White / Crimson||UK 6.5|
|Green / White / Blue||UK 7|
|Red / White / Crimson||UK 7|
|Green / White / Blue||UK 7.5|
|Red / White / Crimson||UK 7.5|
|Green / White / Blue||UK 8|
|Red / White / Crimson||UK 8|
|Green / White / Blue||UK 8.5|
|Red / White / Crimson||UK 8.5|
With a super-minimal outsole and ultra-lightweight upper, Nike Free 1.0 Cross Compete lets you feel the ground beneath you for greater foot control, grip and support during high-intensity workouts.
Top Features of the Nike Women's Free 1.0 Cross Complete Shoes - SU14
- Thin rubber outsole with hexagonal traction lets you move naturally with excellent grip.
- Welded mesh and TPU upper provides zonal support that’s ultra-lightweight.
- Flywire cables wrap around the foot for support and dynamic stability.
Nike Free 1.0 Cross Compete is part of the High Intensity Training collection. This collection is designed for interval training, kettle bell workouts, Tabata workouts, bootcamp and kick boxing.
- Layers of mesh and TPU are welded together to create an ultra-lightweight, minimal upper.
- Flywire technology, sandwiched between the layers of mesh, wraps up from underneath the foot and integrates with the laces for a dynamic, supportive fit.
- Moulded channels allow the Flywire cables to move freely - loosening and tightening with the movement of the foot for dynamic stability.
- TPU skin is welded on the arch for durability and traction when climbing rope.
- Stretch neoprene foam collar lining acts like a base layer for your foot, conforming around it for lightweight comfort and support.
- Memory foam in the heel pocket helps lock the foot in place.
- Traditional mesh tongue enhances ventilation.
- Moulded OrthoLite® sockliner provides flexible cushioning and a natural fit.
- Thin rubber outsole with a hexagonal traction pattern provides excellent grip and durability.
- Anatomically shaped heel and forefoot optimize natural motion for multidirectional movement.
- Nike Free 1.0 platform has a 0mm offset for a stable platform and a more natural stance.
About the Nike brand
Nike Running is a company founded in 1972 in Oregon, USA by runners, for runners, Nike revolutionised the concept of cushioning in shoes with it's patented 'Air' technology in 1979, and some of the most famous running shoes ever have featured the famous Swoosh logo, including the iconic Nike Air Pegasus.
As part of an ongoing quest for innovation and improving the experience for runners at every level, the brand launched Nike Plus in 2006. This allows real-time tracking of data during runs which is then stored as an online log, with each member becoming part of a global running community. Initially launched to be compatible with the Apple ipod nano for runners who love music, it was extended in 2008 to include the Nike Plus Sportband for runners who chose to move without music.
Nike started as a running company and in the words of one of the company's earliest print advertisements. 'There is no Finish Line...'
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Female Shoe|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?