Nike Women's Lunareclipse 4 Shoes - SU14
Add Nike Women's Lunareclipse 4 Shoes - SU14 to your basket now
The Nike LunarEclipse 4 trainer is flexible and lightweight, featuring Dynamic Fit with Flywire for lightweight lockdown and strategic support. Engineered mesh upper delivers ventilation and support, moulded blades and flex grooves help natural movement.
Top Features of the Nike Women's Lunareclipse 4 Shoes - SU14
- Dynamic Fit system with Flywire wraps the midfoot and arch for a glove-like fit
- Dynamic Support platform for stability and comfort
- Ultra-lightweight, springy Lunarlon cushioning for soft yet responsive shock absorption
- Engineered mesh upper for ventilation and support
- Mesh midfoot panel with no-sew overlays for seamless comfort and increased ventilation
- Rubber outsole for option traction and durability with reduced weight
- Product Details
- Reflective graphics for enhanced visibility in low light
- Fitsole sockliner conforms to the shape of the foot for underfoot support
- Molded blades and flex grooves for a natural range of motion
- BRS 100 carbon rubber in the heel for maximum abrasion resistance
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
About Stability Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a a flare, but with the forefoot and heel connected by a broad band.) then you should choose shoes from the stability category on this page. Stability shoes offer a good blend of cushioning, medial support (to limit excessive inward rolling of the foot, which can cause injury) and durability. To provide stability, they often have a medial post or dual-density midsole - these are features that provide a firmer density under the inner edge of your foot. You should buy these if you’re a midweight runner who doesn't have any severe motion control problems and wants a shoe with some medial support and good durability The Normal Foot Normal feet have a normal-sized arch and will leave a wet footprint that has a flare, but shows the forefoot and heel connected by a broad band. A normal foot lands on the outside of the heel and rolls inwards slightly to absorb shock. It's the foot of a runner who is biomechanically efficient and therefore doesn't need a motion control shoe. Best shoes: Stability shoes with moderate control features.
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Female Shoe|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?