Nike Zoom HJ III Shoes - FA14
Add Nike Zoom HJ III Shoes - FA14 to your basket now
For the serious high-jump competitor, the Nike Zoom HJ III Unisex Track and Field Shoe provides exceptional stability with lightweight construction engineered for explosive takeoffs.
Top Features of the Nike Zoom HJ III Shoes - FA14
- Synthetic and mesh upper for breathability and comfort
- Midfoot strap provides support and stability at foot plant to help prevent slipping inside the shoe
- Full-length Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Sculpted midsole arch with carbon fiber shank for support
- Tapered midsole for proper foot positioning at takeoff
- Eleven lightweight aluminum receptacles molded in a rigid full-length plate for traction and optimal power transfer
- Full-length rubber wrap for traction
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
Built to withstand the unexpected terrain of a cross country course, the Nike Zoom Rival XC racing spike for men delivers an accommodating fit for an easy transition from your daily trainer.
About the Nike brand
Nike Running is a company founded in 1972 in Oregon, USA by runners, for runners, Nike revolutionised the concept of cushioning in shoes with it's patented 'Air' technology in 1979, and some of the most famous running shoes ever have featured the famous Swoosh logo, including the iconic Nike Air Pegasus.
As part of an ongoing quest for innovation and improving the experience for runners at every level, the brand launched Nike Plus in 2006. This allows real-time tracking of data during runs which is then stored as an online log, with each member becoming part of a global running community. Initially launched to be compatible with the Apple ipod nano for runners who love music, it was extended in 2008 to include the Nike Plus Sportband for runners who chose to move without music.
Nike started as a running company and in the words of one of the company's earliest print advertisements. 'There is no Finish Line...'
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Male Shoe|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.13
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.63
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?