Nike Zoom Maxcat 4 Shoes - FA14
Add Nike Zoom Maxcat 4 Shoes - FA14 to your basket now
The Nike Zoom Maxcat 4 Men's Track Spike is ideal for 100m-800m sprints, made with an ultra-lightweight mesh upper and five removable spikes for minimal weight and superb traction.
Top Features of the Nike Zoom Maxcat 4 Shoes - FA14
- Dynamic Flywire bundles provide confident midfoot lockdown
- Low-profile Phylon midsole wedge provides cushioning while keeping the shoe light and low to the track
- Flexible three-fingered Pebax ® plate for a more natural range of motion without additional weight
- Removable spikes in optimal forefoot pattern for custom traction
- Secondary traction elements for enhanced surface grip
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Male Shoe|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?