zoom Nike Zoom Victory 2 Shoes - SU14
Nike Zoom Victory 2 Shoes - SU14
Add Nike Zoom Victory 2 Shoes - SU14 to your basket now
Improving upon its predecessor with soft, durable Flywire cables and a single-layer mono mesh upper, the Nike Zoom Victory 2 Unisex Track Spike is ideal for racing middle distances
Top Features of the Nike Zoom Victory 2 Shoes - SU14
- Ultra-lightweight and ultra-soft, single-layer mono mesh provides enhanced breathability and a glove-like fit
- Flywire technology wraps the midfoot and arch for an adaptive, glove-like fit
- Thin mesh tongue for increased comfort
- Compression-molded Phylon midsole for a smooth, responsive ride
- 3/4-length Pebax ® plate with removable six-spike configuration for enhanced traction on the track
- TPU outsole and supplemental traction elements for the ultimate grip
About the Nike brand
Nike Running is a company founded in 1972 in Oregon, USA by runners, for runners, Nike revolutionised the concept of cushioning in shoes with it's patented 'Air' technology in 1979, and some of the most famous running shoes ever have featured the famous Swoosh logo, including the iconic Nike Air Pegasus.
As part of an ongoing quest for innovation and improving the experience for runners at every level, the brand launched Nike Plus in 2006. This allows real-time tracking of data during runs which is then stored as an online log, with each member becoming part of a global running community. Initially launched to be compatible with the Apple ipod nano for runners who love music, it was extended in in 2008 to include the Nike Plus Sportband for runners who chose to move without music.
Nike started as a running company and in the words of one of the company's earliest print advertisements. 'There is no Finish Line...'
|Nike Shoe Size Guide|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.86
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.40
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?