- Nike Zoom Vomero 8 Shield Shoes - HO13
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Nike Zoom Vomero 8 Shield Shoes - HO13 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Nike Zoom Vomero 8 Shield Shoes - HO13
Add Nike Zoom Vomero 8 Shield Shoes - HO13 to your basket now
|Dark Green / Black||UK 7|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 7.5|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 8|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 8.5|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 9|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 9.5|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 10|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 10.5|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 11|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 11.5|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 12|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 13|
The Nike Zoom Vomero+ 8 Shield Trainer features a water-repellent three-layer mesh upper with reflective elements to help keep feet dry and visible on wet, dark runs.
Top Features of the Nike Zoom Vomero 8 Shield Shoes - HO13
- Tongue with DWR (durable, water-repellent) finish helps keep feet dry
- Microfleece collar and tongue lining for warmth
- Dynamic Fit technology wraps the midfoot and arch for a glove-like fit
- Full-length Cushlon midsole for soft yet responsive cushioning and durability
- Nike Zoom units in the heel and forefoot for lightweight, responsive cushioning at heel-strike and toe-off
- Deep flex grooves and secondary flex grooves for flexibility, durability and a smooth transition
- Heel crash pad for impact absorption
- No-sew overlays provide support and a seamless interior for a plush, comfortable feel
- Asymmetrical arch bridge midfoot shank enhances support under the foot
- Nike+ ready
- Weight: 11.9 ounces (men's size 10)
About the Nike brand
Nike Running is a company founded in 1972 in Oregon, USA by runners, for runners, Nike revolutionised the concept of cushioning in shoes with it's patented 'Air' technology in 1979, and some of the most famous running shoes ever have featured the famous Swoosh logo, including the iconic Nike Air Pegasus.
As part of an ongoing quest for innovation and improving the experience for runners at every level, the brand launched Nike Plus in 2006. This allows real-time tracking of data during runs which is then stored as an online log, with each member becoming part of a global running community. Initially launched to be compatible with the Apple ipod nano for runners who love music, it was extended in in 2008 to include the Nike Plus Sportband for runners who chose to move without music.
Nike started as a running company and in the words of one of the company's earliest print advertisements. 'There is no Finish Line...'
|Nike Shoe Size Conversion|
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Male Shoe|
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?