- Nike Zoom Vomero 8 Shield Shoes - HO13
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Nike Zoom Vomero 8 Shield Shoes - HO13 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Nike Zoom Vomero 8 Shield Shoes - HO13
Add Nike Zoom Vomero 8 Shield Shoes - HO13 to your basket now
|Dark Green / Black||UK 7|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 7.5|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 8|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 8.5|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 9|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 9.5|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 10|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 10.5|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 11|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 11.5|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 12|
|Dark Green / Black||UK 13|
The Nike Zoom Vomero+ 8 Shield Trainer features a water-repellent three-layer mesh upper with reflective elements to help keep feet dry and visible on wet, dark runs.
Top Features of the Nike Zoom Vomero 8 Shield Shoes - HO13
- Tongue with DWR (durable, water-repellent) finish helps keep feet dry
- Microfleece collar and tongue lining for warmth
- Dynamic Fit technology wraps the midfoot and arch for a glove-like fit
- Full-length Cushlon midsole for soft yet responsive cushioning and durability
- Nike Zoom units in the heel and forefoot for lightweight, responsive cushioning at heel-strike and toe-off
- Deep flex grooves and secondary flex grooves for flexibility, durability and a smooth transition
- Heel crash pad for impact absorption
- No-sew overlays provide support and a seamless interior for a plush, comfortable feel
- Asymmetrical arch bridge midfoot shank enhances support under the foot
- Nike+ ready
- Weight: 11.9 ounces (men's size 10)
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
About Cushion Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a very narrow band or no band at all between the forefoot and the heel) then you should choose shoes from the cushion category on this page Cushioned shoes generally have the softest midsoles and the least added stability. They're built on a semicurved or curved last to encourage foot motion, which is helpful for runners who have rigid, immobile feet (underpronators). You should buy these if you're an efficient runner whose feet don't roll inwards excessively (overpronate) when you run.
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Male Shoe|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?