Nike Zoom Vomero 9 Shoes - SU14
Add Nike Zoom Vomero 9 Shoes - SU14 to your basket now
The Nike Zoom Vomero 9 trainer offers stability, cushioning and breathability with Dynamic Fit technology, a full-length Cushlon midsole and sandwich mesh upper. Deep flex grooves and articulated crash pad offer natural motion and shock absorption.
Top Features of the Nike Zoom Vomero 9 Shoes - SU14
- Lightweight sandwich mesh upper enhances breathability and comfort
- Dynamic Fit technology wraps the midfoot and arch for a glove-like fit and unparalleled comfort
- Full-length Cushlon midsole for soft yet responsive cushioning and durability
- Heel and forefoot Nike Zoom units for lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Articulated crash pad with horizontal side cuts to absorb initial shock of impact
- Deep flex grooves and secondary flex grooves for a smooth transition
- Product Details
- Strategically placed no-sew overlays for seam-free comfort and enhanced support
- Reflective skin under the mesh for visibility in low-light conditions
- Deep flex grooves and secondary flex grooves for a smooth, natural ride
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
About Cushion Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a very narrow band or no band at all between the forefoot and the heel) then you should choose shoes from the cushion category on this page Cushioned shoes generally have the softest midsoles and the least added stability. They're built on a semicurved or curved last to encourage foot motion, which is helpful for runners who have rigid, immobile feet (underpronators). You should buy these if you're an efficient runner whose feet don't roll inwards excessively (overpronate) when you run.
About the Nike brand
Nike Running is a company founded in 1972 in Oregon, USA by runners, for runners, Nike revolutionised the concept of cushioning in shoes with it's patented 'Air' technology in 1979, and some of the most famous running shoes ever have featured the famous Swoosh logo, including the iconic Nike Air Pegasus.
As part of an ongoing quest for innovation and improving the experience for runners at every level, the brand launched Nike Plus in 2006. This allows real-time tracking of data during runs which is then stored as an online log, with each member becoming part of a global running community. Initially launched to be compatible with the Apple ipod nano for runners who love music, it was extended in in 2008 to include the Nike Plus Sportband for runners who chose to move without music.
Nike started as a running company and in the words of one of the company's earliest print advertisements. 'There is no Finish Line...'
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Male Shoe|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.88
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.40
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?