Nike Zoom Wildhorse Shoes - SP14
Add Nike Zoom Wildhorse Shoes - SP14 to your basket now
|Red / Crimson / Black||UK 7.5||
Add to Basket
7 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Red / Crimson / Black||UK 10||
Add to Basket
2 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Green / Blue / Yellow||UK 10.5||
Add to Basket
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Green / Blue / Yellow||UK 7|
|Red / Crimson / Black||UK 7|
|Green / Blue / Yellow||UK 7.5|
|Green / Blue / Yellow||UK 8|
|Red / Crimson / Black||UK 8|
|Green / Blue / Yellow||UK 8.5|
|Red / Crimson / Black||UK 8.5|
|Green / Blue / Yellow||UK 9|
|Red / Crimson / Black||UK 9|
|Green / Blue / Yellow||UK 9.5|
|Red / Crimson / Black||UK 9.5|
|Green / Blue / Yellow||UK 10|
|Red / Crimson / Black||UK 10.5|
|Green / Blue / Yellow||UK 11|
|Red / Crimson / Black||UK 11|
|Green / Blue / Yellow||UK 11.5|
|Red / Crimson / Black||UK 11.5|
|Green / Blue / Yellow||UK 12|
|Red / Crimson / Black||UK 12|
|Green / Blue / Yellow||UK 13|
|Red / Crimson / Black||UK 13|
The Nike Zoom Terra Wildhorse Running Shoe offers lightweight comfort and stability with the feel of a track spike and the aggressive traction of a trail shoe.
Top Features of the Nike Zoom Wildhorse Shoes - SP14
- Mesh upper with strategically placed overlays for breathability and support
- Dynamic Fit technology for adaptive comfort and support
- Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
- Compression molded Phylon and Cushlon midsole for dual-density cushioning and a responsive ride
- Nike Zoom unit for low-profile, responsive cushioning
- Rubber Waffle outsole for durability and multisurface traction
- Anatomical heel is rounded for more natural range of motion
- Mesh inner sleeve wraps the foot for a plush, comfortable fit
- Molded sockliner enhances underfoot support
- A Nike Zoom unit and Dynamic Fit technology provide low-profile impact protection and an adaptive fit on any surface.
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
About Offroad Running Shoes
Offroad or "trail" shoes offer increased outsole traction and uppers with toe bumpers and reinforced stitching for more durability. The foot often sits slightly lower to the ground than usual for stability and responsiveness. Offroad shoes often have less cushioning than a road shoe because they're designed for softer surfaces. You should choose offroad shoes if you do a lot of off-road running and need shoes with extra traction, more durable uppers and extra protection from the terrain.
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Male Shoe|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?