- Oakley Mark Cavendish Radarlock Sunglasses - 2013
Sorry - this product is no longer available
zoom Oakley Mark Cavendish Radarlock Sunglasses - 2013
Oakley Mark Cavendish Radarlock Sunglasses - 2013
Premium performance sunglasses with multiple lenses to provide better visual contrast in changing weather conditions. Featuring a sweeping lens contour to give you a wide peripheral vision in case riders try to challenge your lead.
Top Features of the Oakley Mark Cavendish Radarlock Sunglasses - 2013
- Lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material to provide Durability and all-day comfort
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pad options for secure, customizable fit that maximizes comfort
- Cooling airflow via integrated surge ports in the frame, plus venting in the two included lenses
- Unobtainium earsocks that increase grip when you sweat
- Three-Point Fit that holds the lens in precise optical alignment to provide comfort and performance
- Laser lens engraving and metal icon accents
- Oakley Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology for fast and easy lens changing
- High Definition Optics® for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- Iridium lens coating (Jade Iridium lens) that reduces glare and balances light transmission
- Lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
Signature Series edition
The special edition package includes a custom Microclear™ bag for lens cleaning and frame storage with a pocket on the bag holds the extra lens. We also added a one-size-fits-all cycling cap from Rapha® made of comfortable polyester with silver printed highlights including Cav’s signature.
Plutonite Lens Material
Lightweight Plutonite lens material offers superior comfort, clarity and protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation. Maintaining the proven safety characteristics of Oakley eyewear, the impact resistant material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light. Plutonite is the only lens material able to achieve the performance standards required by the digital design and production technologies used by Oakley.
Jade Iridium Vented lens - Ideal for Medium to bright light, Jade Iridium features a neutral lens tint for truer colour perception and an Iridium® coating to reduce glare. Vents are included for airflow and to prevent lens fog. Light Transmission: 17%. Protection Index: 3
G40 Vented lens - G40 is ideal for medium light conditions, it features a Muted rose tint for improved contrast and visual clarity in low light. Vents are included for airflow and to prevent lens fog. Light Transmission: 40%, Protection level: 2
About the Oakley brand
If you understand the sweat and sacrifice of the best athletes on earth, you understand that defiance is part of their lifeblood. They refuse to obey limits, even the limits of possibility. Somewhere between obsession and rebellion, that same fire drives Oakley to create solutions for those who cannot compromise on performance, nothing is closer to the soul of the company.
Authenticity is earned, and Oakley have spent more than three decades fusing innovation, performance and style to earn the respect of the greatest athletes on the planet. Oakley do this by shattering the constraints of conventional ideas and refining products by redefining what is physically possible. Oakley are known worldwide as an honest and honourable brand - an icon of performance and a global innovator that elevates physics to the level of art and sets the benchmark for others to follow.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?