Oakley Radar Path Iridium Lens Sunglasses
Oakley Radar Path Iridium Lens Sunglasses
Add Oakley Radar Path Iridium Lens Sunglasses to your basket now
|Crystal Black||Black Iridium Lens||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Crystal Red||Red Iridium||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Lemon Peel||Fire Iridium Vent||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Matte White||Jade Iridium||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Oakley Radar Path Iridium Lens Sunglasses
Aerodynamic single lens glasses with sharp Oakley styling. The most demanding sport professionals in the world have fueled 30 years of Oakley innovation. The heritage continues with Oakley Radar, a milestone in performance technology.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipspoid lens geometry
- Comes standard with Oakley Hydrophobic/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens
Frame and Lens Combinations
Crystal Black Frame
- Black Iridium - Extremely bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions. Offers true colour perception. Features an Iridium coating to reduce glare. Light Transmission:10%, Neutral contrast, protection level 3.
Crystal Red Frame
- Positive Red Iridium - Medium to bright light. Features a neutral lens tint with an Iridium coating to tune contrast and reduce glare. Light Transmission:15%, Contrast, protection level 3.
Lemon Peel Frame
- Fire Iridium - Medium to bright light. Improves visual acuity. Features an Iridium coating to further tune contrast. Light Transmission:16%, Contrast, protection level 3.
Plutonite Lens Material
Lightweight Plutonite lens material offers superior comfort, clarity and protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation. Maintaining the proven safety characteristics of Oakley eyewear, the impact resistant material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light. Plutonite is the only lens material able to achieve the performance standards required by the digital design and production technologies used by Oakley.
Iridium Lens Coating
Oakley Iridium lens coatings allow the wearer to tune transmission for any light condition. Superheated metallic oxides are fused to the lens at molecular level, permanently bonding to create a uniform filtering layer that optimises contrast and minimises glare. Tuned to transmit from 9 to 92 percent of available light, the coatings are specifically formulated for optimal balance between reflection, transmission and absorption, depending on the targeted environment for usage.
About Performance Sunglasses
Eye protection is vital for most outdoor activities, especially cycling as debri and spray from the road can be flicked up into your face. A pair of good quality sports sunglasses will help to keep the wind, insects, rain, spray and dust out of your eyes. Dark ones will cut down on light so you don't have to squint to see where you're going. All glasses should eliminate harmful UV rays, protecting your retinas from damage. So that you can protect your eyes in all conditions, glasses with interchangeable lenses are useful. Either that, or get yourself one pair for bright, dull and dark light conditions.
About the Oakley brand
If you understand the sweat and sacrifice of the best athletes on earth, you understand that defiance is part of their lifeblood. They refuse to obey limits, even the limits of possibility. Somewhere between obsession and rebellion, that same fire drives Oakley to create solutions for those who cannot compromise on performance, nothing is closer to the soul of the company. Authenticity is earned, and Oakley have spent more than three decades fusing innovation, performance and style to earn the respect of the greatest athletes on the planet. Oakley do this by shattering the constraints of conventional ideas and refining products by redefining what is physically possible. Oakley are known worldwide as an honest and honourable brand - an icon of performance and a global innovator that elevates physics to the level of art and sets the benchmark for others to follow.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Is it possible to order the Oakley Radar Path Sunglasses with a polarised lens?
And is it possible to change the lens of the Radar Path? If yes, is it possible to buy new lenses at Wiggle?
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?