Oakley Radarlock Path Sunglasses - Polarised Vented Lens
Oakley Radarlock Path Sunglasses - Polarised Vented Lens
Add Oakley Radarlock Path Sunglasses - Polarised Vented Lens to your basket now
|Matte Glacier||Black & G40||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Oakley Radarlock Path Sunglasses - Polarised Vented Lens
Aerodynamic single lens glasses with sharp Oakley styling. The most demanding sport professionals in the world have fuelled 30 years of Oakley innovation. The heritage continues with Oakley Radarlock, a milestone in performance technology.
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology allows for fast, secure lens changes
- Polarised lenses to eliminate glare and cross cutting light
- Oakley Path Lens Shape
- Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry for optimized peripheral view and side coverage
- Optical precision and performance that meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- O Matter® frame material for all-day comfort, light weight and durability
- Three-Point Fit holds lens in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration
- Metal icon accents
- Polarised Lenses
Frame and Lens Options
Each Frame includes 2 sets of lenses so you can optimise your vision for your conditions.
Frame: Blood Orange Lenses :Fire Iridium Polarised Vented and Persimmon Vented
- Fire Iridium Polarised Vented - Designed for medium to bright light conditions, Fire iridium improves visual acuity and features an Iridium® coating to further tune contrast and reduce glare. Vents are included for airflow and to prevent lens fog. Light Transmission: 16%. Protection Index: 3.
- Persimmon Vented - Performance sport lenses for flat to low light. Persimmon Filters blue light to boost contrast and enhance depth perception in overcast or shaded conditions. Vents are included for airflow and to prevent lens fog. Light Transmission:61%. Protection Index: 1.
Frame: Matte Black InkLenses :OO Red Polarised Vented and Clear Vented.
- OO Red Polarised Vented - Ideal for medium to bright light conditions, the OO Red Tint enhances contrast perception with an Iridium coating to further tune contrast and reduce glare. A polarising filter eliminates glare and cross cutting light from reflective surfaces and vents are included for airflow and to prevent lens fog Light Transmission: 18%, Protection index: 2
- Clear Vented - Clear lenses are designed for very low light or indoor use only. They allow the maximum amount of light through while still filtering out 100% of all harmful uv. Vents are included for airflow and to prevent lens fog. Light Transmission: 93%. Protection Index: 0.
Frame: Matte Glacier Lenses :Black Iridium Polarised and G40.
- Black Iridium Polarised - A dark lens for extremely bright light conditions with a polarising filter to eliminate glare and cross cutting light from reflective surfaces. The lens tint offers true colour perception and features an Iridium® coating for maximized glare reduction. Light Transmission: 9%, Protection index: 3.
- G40 - G40 is ideal for medium light conditions, it features a Muted rose tint for improved contrast and visual clarity in low light. Light Transmission: 40%, Protection level: 2
HDPolarised lenses eliminate reflected glare from shiny surfaces, making them ideal for coastal and alpine activities as distracting cross cutting light is filtered from your view. Oakley HDPolarised technology surpasses the industry standards for clarity, performance and durability. Oakley use an exclusive injection moulding process to infuse the lens material around the filter, this liquid creates a bond at molecular level, allowing the filter to achieve the highest possible level of performance. Common techniques of incorporating polarisation films into lenses by lamination include using adhesive to sandwich the film between lens layers or using heat and pressure to bond the film between layers; these methods can cause haziness and distortion.
Oakley Tree-Point Fit
Oakley engineered the pivoting system with a release mechanism that lets you remove and replace the nose piece with a different size to customize the fit. A comfortably secure fit is essential for athletic competition, so Oakley started this new design with the company’s legendary Three-Point Fit. Instead of hooking the ears like conventional frames, a Three-Point Fit ensures the frame touches the wearer only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. Oakley combined the proprietary fit with specialized bridge geometry and strategically placed flex zones to give the frame a broad range of flexibility while directing stresses away from the lenses. That way, the optics can do their job without the distortion of subtle bending and bowing.
Plutonite Lens Material
Lightweight Plutonite lens material offers superior comfort, clarity and protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation. Maintaining the proven safety characteristics of Oakley eyewear, the impact resistant material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light. Plutonite is the only lens material able to achieve the performance standards required by the digital design and production technologies used by Oakley.
About Performance Sunglasses
Eye protection is vital for most outdoor activities, especially cycling as debri and spray from the road can be flicked up into your face. A pair of good quality sports sunglasses will help to keep the wind, insects, rain, spray and dust out of your eyes. Dark ones will cut down on light so you don't have to squint to see where you're going. All glasses should eliminate harmful UV rays, protecting your retinas from damage. So that you can protect your eyes in all conditions, glasses with interchangeable lenses are useful. Either that, or get yourself one pair for bright, dull and dark light conditions.
About the Oakley brand
If you understand the sweat and sacrifice of the best athletes on earth, you understand that defiance is part of their lifeblood. They refuse to obey limits, even the limits of possibility. Somewhere between obsession and rebellion, that same fire drives Oakley to create solutions for those who cannot compromise on performance, nothing is closer to the soul of the company. Authenticity is earned, and Oakley have spent more than three decades fusing innovation, performance and style to earn the respect of the greatest athletes on the planet. Oakley do this by shattering the constraints of conventional ideas and refining products by redefining what is physically possible. Oakley are known worldwide as an honest and honourable brand - an icon of performance and a global innovator that elevates physics to the level of art and sets the benchmark for others to follow.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?