- Orca 226 Printed Tri Tank 2014
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Orca 226 Printed Tri Tank 2014 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Orca 226 Printed Tri Tank 2014
- 80% Polyester
- 20% Elastane(Spandex)
Centre Back Panel:
- 72% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 28% Elastane(Spandex)
- 86% Polyester
- 14% Elastane(Spandex)
Add Orca 226 Printed Tri Tank 2014 to your basket now
The Orca 226 Printed Tri Tank delivers ultimate endurance and breathability, especially over long distances. Killaskin Kompress technology provides superb muscle support, as well as helping to reduce fatigue and muscle oscillation.
Top Features of the Orca 226 Printed Tri Tank 2014
- Manufactured using the following materials:
- Vapour Cool: Orca’s new Vapour-Cool fabric uses nano crystals embedded in the fibre to naturally conduct heat away from the body, keeping you cool. The cross-section yarn enhances moisture wicking and dries quickly. This highly breathable fabric also contains silver ions that are antibacterial and deodorising, as well as anti-allergy, making it ideal for longer distance racing and use in hot conditions
- Tricot Mesh: Offers comfort, breathability and water resistance
- Killa Skin Kompress: Orca’s compression fabric uses a 70 denier, circular knit construction to provide optimum levels of muscle support and performance. Panels of Killaskn Kompress™ are shaped to provide graduated compression, increasing blood circulation and oxygenation, while also encouraging more rapid muscle recovery. Killaskn Kompress™ is antibacterial, has UPF50+ protection and is an ideal next-to-skin-fabric, especially when used for high energy activities, or pre and post exercise
- Long Distance Support and Breathability: The main body of the tank is constructed from cooling Vapour Cool fabric
- Reflective Logos: For extra safety on the road
- Additional Comfort: Lower back cut for superior coverage when cycling
- Style: Features an eye-catching design and colour scheme
- Coolant Tech panels
About the Orca brand
Whilst working as a swim coach, and from his first hand experience in competing in triathlon, Scott Unsworth realised that the wetsuits used at the time were completely inadequate for swimming. In 1992 Scott started up a company called Performance Speedsuits Ltd, based out of his parent's house in Auckland, New Zealand. He began to develop his "Speedsuits", which featured greater flexibility and buoyancy than other existing wetsuits. The business started with Scott selling his Speedsuits from the back of his car at swim meets and triathlon events. The Speedsuits quickly gained a following amongst athletes and the business started to grow. Scott was taking his first steps towards introducing what would become Orca, to the world. A young New Zealand triathlete named Hamish Carter became one of the first athletes to sign up with the company that is now Orca. Over the next 13 years Hamish Carter went on to become one of the best known triathletes in the world - culminating in a gold medal at the 2004 Olympics in Athens.
|Sizing Guide For Orca Men's Tri-suits|
|Sizing Guide For Orca Women's Tri-suits|
|UK / AUS / NZ||6||8||10||12||14||16|
|USA / EUR / REST OF WORLD||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?