Orca Core Basic Race Suit 2014
- 77% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 23% Elastane(Spandex)
- 80% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 20% Elastane(Spandex)
Add Orca Core Basic Race Suit 2014 to your basket now
|Black / Green||Small||
Add to Basket
3 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Blue||Extra Large|
|Black / Blue||Large|
|Black / Blue||Medium|
|Black / Blue||Small|
|Black / Green||Extra Large|
|Black / Green||Large|
|Black / Green||Medium|
An unbeatable all-rounder at a great price, the Orca Core Basic Race Suit is an essential, comfortable, high-performing race suit that covers all your basic needs.
Top Features of the Orca Core Basic Race Suit 2014
- Manufactured using the following materials:
- Aquaglide: Orca Aquaglide has been re-engineered as a higher gauge fabric - a tighter knit, for lighter, more breathable comfort and increased durability. Water resistant qualities promote speed through the water, while minimising water absorption. Featuring Lycra inside a polyamide yarn for extra defence against and bacteria, AquaGlide keeps athletes cool, dry and comfortable
- Tri-Mesh: Tri-Mesh uses a mix of polyester and spandex to wick moisture away from the body and provide increased breathability for additional comfort during exercise
- Additional Storage: Back pocket for essentials
- Padded Comfort: Fleece pad allows you to stay in the saddle for longer
- Style: Features an eye-catching design and colour scheme
The Core Basic Race Suit is designed for those who prefer the fleece-style tri chamois, a suit for pool swimming, or are looking for a price point one piece performance race suit.
Ideal for entry level competitors and as a training suit, the Basic Race Suit is constructed from a combination of Orca's AquaGlide and Tri-Mesh fabrics, and can be worn by itself or under a wetsuit, and then on the bike and run.
AquaGlide comprises Lycra within a polyamide yarn for extra defence against chlorine and bacteria. A wide, breathable Tri-Mesh back panel manages moisture, while the suit has two centered rear pockets to store nutrition or other items like music players and phones.
The Race Suit is designed in classic Orca styling and features a breathable, perforated tri-style microfleece chamois, and a three coil lockable zip down the centre front.
About the Orca brand
Whilst working as a swim coach, and from his first hand experience in competing in triathlon, Scott Unsworth realised that the wetsuits used at the time were completely inadequate for swimming. In 1992 Scott started up a company called Performance Speedsuits Ltd, based out of his parent's house in Auckland, New Zealand. He began to develop his "Speedsuits", which featured greater flexibility and buoyancy than other existing wetsuits. The business started with Scott selling his Speedsuits from the back of his car at swim meets and triathlon events. The Speedsuits quickly gained a following amongst athletes and the business started to grow. Scott was taking his first steps towards introducing what would become Orca, to the world. A young New Zealand triathlete named Hamish Carter became one of the first athletes to sign up with the company that is now Orca. Over the next 13 years Hamish Carter went on to become one of the best known triathletes in the world - culminating in a gold medal at the 2004 Olympics in Athens.
|Sizing Guide For Orca Men's Tri-suits|
|Sizing Guide For Orca Women's Tri-suits|
|UK / AUS / NZ||6||8||10||12||14||16|
|USA / EUR / REST OF WORLD||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $14.99
Spend $33.66 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.60
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?