Orca Core Race Tri Suit 2014
- 87% Polyester
- 13% Elastane(Spandex)
- 80% Polyester
- 20% Elastane(Spandex)
- 80% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 20% Elastane(Spandex)
Add Orca Core Race Tri Suit 2014 to your basket now
|Black / White||Extra Large||
Add to Basket
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / White||Large||
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / White||Medium|
|Black / White||Small|
|Black / White||X Small|
An affordable, versatile item of apparel to cover you while racing or training, the Orca Core Race Tri Suit is an ideal all-round club suit that evolves with your changing needs and goals.
Top Features of the Orca Core Race Tri Suit 2014
- Manufactured using the following materials:
- Aquaglide: Orca Aquaglide has been re-engineered as a higher gauge fabric - a tighter knit, for lighter, more breathable comfort and increased durability. Water resistant qualities promote speed through the water, while minimising water absorption. Featuring Lycra inside a polyamide yarn for extra defence against and bacteria, AquaGlide keeps athletes cool, dry and comfortable
- Tri-Mesh: Tri-Mesh uses a mix of polyester and spandex to wick moisture away from the body and provide increased breathability for additional comfort during exercise
- Vapour: The new generation Orca Vapour is a light, breathable fabric used in the key moisture transfer panels of the garment. With a high moisture vapour transmission rate – the rate at which moisture passes through the fabric and away from the skin – Vapour is utilised to maximise performance and comfort
- Performance: Reflective piping with back pocket for essentials
- Comfort: Tri-tech chamois
- Design: Eye-catching colours and styling
About the Orca brand
Whilst working as a swim coach, and from his first hand experience in competing in triathlon, Scott Unsworth realised that the wetsuits used at the time were completely inadequate for swimming. In 1992 Scott started up a company called Performance Speedsuits Ltd, based out of his parent's house in Auckland, New Zealand. He began to develop his "Speedsuits", which featured greater flexibility and buoyancy than other existing wetsuits. The business started with Scott selling his Speedsuits from the back of his car at swim meets and triathlon events. The Speedsuits quickly gained a following amongst athletes and the business started to grow. Scott was taking his first steps towards introducing what would become Orca, to the world. A young New Zealand triathlete named Hamish Carter became one of the first athletes to sign up with the company that is now Orca. Over the next 13 years Hamish Carter went on to become one of the best known triathletes in the world - culminating in a gold medal at the 2004 Olympics in Athens.
|Sizing Guide For Orca Men's Tri-suits|
|Sizing Guide For Orca Women's Tri-suits|
|UK / AUS / NZ||6||8||10||12||14||16|
|USA / EUR / REST OF WORLD||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $14.65
Spend $8.59 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.49
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.20
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
"...two covered pockets are strategically positioned at the lower back for minimal drag in the water and ease of access when cycling and running."
Admittedly I don't have this exact item, so can't verify for sure, but from the pictures it would appear that two pockets are clearly visible too.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?