- Orca Core Tri Pant 2014
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Orca Core Tri Pant 2014 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Orca Core Tri Pant 2014
- 77% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 23% Elastane(Spandex)
- 80% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 20% Elastane(Spandex)
Add Orca Core Tri Pant 2014 to your basket now
|Black / Green||Extra Large|
|Black / Green||Large|
|Black / Green||Medium|
|Black / Green||Small|
|Black / Green||X Small|
Delivering comfort, performance and versatility on the bike, or while running or swimming, the Orca Core Tri Pant provides optimum fit and minimum drag.
Top Features of the Orca Core Tri Pant 2014
- Manufactured using the following materials:
- Aquaglide: Orca Aquaglide has been re-engineered as a higher gauge fabric - a tighter knit, for lighter, more breathable comfort and increased durability. Water resistant qualities promote speed through the water, while minimising water absorption. Featuring Lycra inside a polyamide yarn for extra defence against and bacteria, AquaGlide keeps athletes cool, dry and comfortable.
- Vapour: The new generation Orca Vapour is a light, breathable fabric used in the key moisture transfer panels of the garment. With a high moisture vapour transmission rate – the rate at which moisture passes through the fabric and away from the skin – Vapour is utilised to maximise performance and comfort
- Comfort: Comfortable fabric with re-engineered low-drag back pocket and thick padding
- Value: Your essential triathlon needs covered at a fantastic price
- Versatile and durable
About the Orca brand
Whilst working as a swim coach, and from his first hand experience in competing in triathlon, Scott Unsworth realised that the wetsuits used at the time were completely inadequate for swimming. In 1992 Scott started up a company called Performance Speedsuits Ltd, based out of his parent's house in Auckland, New Zealand. He began to develop his "Speedsuits", which featured greater flexibility and buoyancy than other existing wetsuits. The business started with Scott selling his Speedsuits from the back of his car at swim meets and triathlon events. The Speedsuits quickly gained a following amongst athletes and the business started to grow. Scott was taking his first steps towards introducing what would become Orca, to the world. A young New Zealand triathlete named Hamish Carter became one of the first athletes to sign up with the company that is now Orca. Over the next 13 years Hamish Carter went on to become one of the best known triathletes in the world - culminating in a gold medal at the 2004 Olympics in Athens.
|Sizing Guide For Orca Men's Tri-suits|
|Sizing Guide For Orca Women's Tri-suits|
|UK / AUS / NZ||6||8||10||12||14||16|
|USA / EUR / REST OF WORLD||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?