Orca Women's 226 Support Tri Top 2014
Front, Side Panel, Rear Pocket:
- 86% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 14% Elastane(Spandex)
Internal Bra Side, Back Panel:
- 82% Polyester
- 18% Elastane(Spandex)
Shoulder, Centre Back Panel, Front Internal Bra:
- 72% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 28% Elastane(Spandex)
- 80% Polyester
- 20% Elastane(Spandex)
Add Orca Women's 226 Support Tri Top 2014 to your basket now
|Black / White||8"||
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / White||10"||
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / White||12"|
|Black / White||14"|
The Orca Women's 226 Support Tri Top delivers ultimate performance and an unbeatable fit. Killaskin Kompress technology provides superb muscle support, as well as reduced fatigue and muscle oscillation.
Top Features of the Orca Women's 226 Support Tri Top 2014
- Manufactured using the following materials:
- Killa Skin Compress: Orca’s compression fabric uses a 70 denier, circular knit construction to provide optimum levels of muscle support and performance. Panels of Killaskn Kompress™ are shaped to provide graduated compression, increasing blood circulation and oxygenation, while also encouraging rapid muscle recovery. Killaskn Kompress™ is antibacterial, has UPF50+ protection and is an ideal next-to-skin-fabric, especially when used for high energy activities, or pre and post exercise
- Tricot Mesh: Offers comfort, breathability and water resistance
- Vapour Cool: Orca’s new Vapour-Cool fabric uses nano crystals embedded in the fibre to naturally conduct heat away from the body, keeping you cool. The cross-section yarn enhances moisture wicking and dries quickly. This highly breathable fabric also contains silver ions that are antibacterial and deodorising, as well as anti-allergy, making it ideal for longer distance racing and use in hot conditions
- Cooling Mesh: Mixed with supportive fabric fabric in strategic panels to cool the body
- Coolant Tech Panels: Provides a greater degree of comfort for the shoulders and centre back
- Comfort: Zip top cover
- Revamped Internal Bra: Internal body-contoured bra for superior comfort and fit
About the Orca brand
Whilst working as a swim coach, and from his first hand experience in competing in triathlon, Scott Unsworth realised that the wetsuits used at the time were completely inadequate for swimming. In 1992 Scott started up a company called Performance Speedsuits Ltd, based out of his parent's house in Auckland, New Zealand. He began to develop his "Speedsuits", which featured greater flexibility and buoyancy than other existing wetsuits. The business started with Scott selling his Speedsuits from the back of his car at swim meets and triathlon events. The Speedsuits quickly gained a following amongst athletes and the business started to grow. Scott was taking his first steps towards introducing what would become Orca, to the world. A young New Zealand triathlete named Hamish Carter became one of the first athletes to sign up with the company that is now Orca. Over the next 13 years Hamish Carter went on to become one of the best known triathletes in the world - culminating in a gold medal at the 2004 Olympics in Athens.
Still need help with sizing? Click here
|UK 8||UK 10||UK 12||UK 14||UK 16|
|Chest||cm||79 - 85cm||85 - 91.5cm||91.5 - 98cm||98 - 104cm||104 - 110.5cm|
|inches||31″ - 331⁄2″||331⁄2″ - 36″||36″ - 381⁄2″||381⁄2″ - 41″||41″ - 431⁄2″|
|Waist||cm||61 - 67cm||67 - 73.5cm||73.5 - 80cm||80 - 86cm||89 - 93cm|
|inches||24″ - 261⁄2″||261⁄2″ - 29″||29″ - 311⁄2″||311⁄2″ - 34″||35″ - 361⁄2″|
|Hips||cm||85 - 91.5cm||91.5 - 104cm||98 - 104cm||104 - 110.5cm||110.5 - 117cm|
|inches||331⁄2″ - 36″||36″ - 41″||381⁄2″ - 41″||41″ - 431⁄2″||431⁄2″ - 46″|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $9.98
Spend $4.21 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $16.60
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $19.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Our apologies but the inch symbol shouldn't be there! Please check out the size guide on site for further help.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?