Orca Women's Core Race Suit 2014
- 87% Polyester
- 13% Elastane(Spandex)
- 72% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 28% Elastane(Spandex)
- 80% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 20% Elastane(Spandex)
Add Orca Women's Core Race Suit 2014 to your basket now
|Black / White||8"||
4 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Pink||8"|
|Black / Pink||10"|
|Black / White||10"|
|Black / Pink||12"|
|Black / White||12"|
|Black / Pink||14"|
|Black / White||14"|
An extremely versatile club suit for all levels and distances, the Orca Women's Core Race Tri Suit allows you to perform at your best and make the most of Orca’s expertise... at a great price tag.
Top Features of the Orca Women's Core Race Suit 2014
- Manufactured using the following materials:
- Aquaglide: Orca Aquaglide has been re-engineered as a higher gauge fabric - a tighter knit, for lighter, more breathable comfort and increased durability. Water resistant qualities promote speed through the water, while minimising water absorption. Featuring Lycra inside a polyamide yarn for extra defence against and bacteria, AquaGlide keeps athletes cool, dry and comfortable
- Tri-Mesh: Tri-Mesh uses a mix of polyester and spandex to wick moisture away from the body and provide increased breathability for additional comfort during exercise
- Vapour: The new generation Orca Vapour is a light, breathable fabric used in the key moisture transfer panels of the garment. With a high moisture vapour transmission rate – the rate at which moisture passes through the fabric and away from the skin – Vapour is utilised to maximise performance and comfort
- Comfort: Tri-tech chamois
- New Built in Bra: With zip and extra supportive fabric, for superior comfort
- Value: Essential needs covered at a fantastic price
- Design: Print insert and printed leg hem
About the Orca brand
Whilst working as a swim coach, and from his first hand experience in competing in triathlon, Scott Unsworth realised that the wetsuits used at the time were completely inadequate for swimming. In 1992 Scott started up a company called Performance Speedsuits Ltd, based out of his parent's house in Auckland, New Zealand. He began to develop his "Speedsuits", which featured greater flexibility and buoyancy than other existing wetsuits. The business started with Scott selling his Speedsuits from the back of his car at swim meets and triathlon events. The Speedsuits quickly gained a following amongst athletes and the business started to grow. Scott was taking his first steps towards introducing what would become Orca, to the world. A young New Zealand triathlete named Hamish Carter became one of the first athletes to sign up with the company that is now Orca. Over the next 13 years Hamish Carter went on to become one of the best known triathletes in the world - culminating in a gold medal at the 2004 Olympics in Athens.
Still need help with sizing? Click here
|UK 8||UK 10||UK 12||UK 14||UK 16|
|Chest||cm||79 - 85cm||85 - 91.5cm||91.5 - 98cm||98 - 104cm||104 - 110.5cm|
|inches||31″ - 331⁄2″||331⁄2″ - 36″||36″ - 381⁄2″||381⁄2″ - 41″||41″ - 431⁄2″|
|Waist||cm||61 - 67cm||67 - 73.5cm||73.5 - 80cm||80 - 86cm||89 - 93cm|
|inches||24″ - 261⁄2″||261⁄2″ - 29″||29″ - 311⁄2″||311⁄2″ - 34″||35″ - 361⁄2″|
|Hips||cm||85 - 91.5cm||91.5 - 104cm||98 - 104cm||104 - 110.5cm||110.5 - 117cm|
|inches||331⁄2″ - 36″||36″ - 41″||381⁄2″ - 41″||41″ - 431⁄2″||431⁄2″ - 46″|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $14.99
Spend $20.88 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.61
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I´m wondering if this suit also works for riding a bicycle? I´m doing a triathlon and wants a suit for swimming, cycling and running so I don´t have to change clothes. Is there extra fabric in the back for the bicycle saddle?
I regularly cycle 20 miles a day and the suit is more than comfortable on a racing seat.
I hope this helps.
Rode 23km very comfortably - didn't notice.
However, the level of padding that a tri suit offers compared to a dedicated cycling short will be slightly reduced.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?