Osprey Women's Questa 27 Rucksack
Featuring a women’s specific fit, the Questa 27 is a city bag with true outdoor heritage, carrying a design degree passed down from decades of Osprey backpack experience.
Top Features of the Osprey Women's Questa 27 Rucksack
- Designed for Women - Specifically designed back system, including harness and hipbelt, providing an optimum fit for a female body.
- AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- BioStretch™ hipbelt and harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Zippered panel access
- Stretch front pocket
- LidLock™ bike helmet attachment - Lidlock allows user to secure their helmet safely on the outside of the pack when the helmet is not in use.
- Reflective graphics
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment - Quickly and conveniently stores trekking poles without the need to remove your pack.
- Adjustable torso length - An adjustable torso length allows the shoulder harness to be moved up or down, fine-tuning your ideal fit.
- Stretch pocket on harness
- External hydration access
- Internal key attachment clip
- LED bike light attachment point
- Side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop
- Weight : 0.70 kg
- Maximum dimensions : (mm) 500 (l) x 250 (w) x 240 (d)
This quality and feature-driven daypack is versatile, durable and offers unrivalled levels of organization and carrying comfort. A padded laptop and tablet sleeve carries your electronics securely.
Side compression webbing and a tuck-away webbing hipbelt ensures that your load is always under control. Keep your complicated mobile life in check, with a multitude of pockets, compartments and an integrated organiser.
For those days when you need extra carrying space but your bag is full, you will appreciate the front stretch bungee that quickly stashes your jacket or bike helmet.
Wiggle lists a large range of rucksacks, or backpacks as they are often called, these include traditional packs which are ideal for cycle commuters or mountain bikers wanting to carry larger loads. Some rucksacks / backpacks have the facility to fit a hydration bladder, making them a great choice for all day rides. Ideal for both on and off the bike, cross country riding, commuting or riding to the gym, a rucksack / backpack is the ideal choice for carrying items on you.
About the Osprey brand
Things at Osprey move full circle, starting with the people, creating the product and then moving back to the people, for the lifetime of the product. Our mission is to create innovative high performance gear that reflects our love of adventure and our devotion to the outdoors. We succeed when we meet the demanding expectation of our most discerning customers and they are proud to use our packs. In 2009 we celebrated 35 years of Independent Innovation. Anchored by the design genius of company founder and head designer Mike Pfotenhauer, Osprey has long set the standard for comfortably and efficiently carrying your gear. Since 1974, every single pack design bearing the name Osprey has passed through his hands. That’s a legacy that makes all of us at Osprey very proud.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $14.99
Spend $20.56 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.60
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?