- Park Tools Hollowtech II BB And Crank Arm Tool
zoom Park Tools Hollowtech II BB And Crank Arm Tool
Park Tools Hollowtech II BB And Crank Arm Tool
Add Park Tools Hollowtech II BB And Crank Arm Tool to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
The BBT-9 is used to remove and install Shimano® Hollowtech II, Campagnolo Ulta-Torque, and many other external bearing crankset bottom brackets.
Top Features of the Park Tools Hollowtech II BB And Crank Arm Tool
- A highly durable metal tool to remove and install Shimano Hollowtech II integrated Bottom Brackets and chainsets
- 16 Laser cut splines securely engage the notches of the bottom bracket cups, while the other end fits the 8 internal splines of the crank arm adjustment cap
- Plastic coated handle for a secure and comfortable grip
- Warning: this tool has a long handle and it is possible to damage the tool or the component by overtightening during installation
- Recommended torque setting for bottom bracket cups: 35 - 50 Nm
- Recommended torque setting for crank arm adjustment cap: 0.4 - 0.7 Nm
One end of the BBT-9 securely engages the 16 notches of the bottom bracket cups, the other end of the tool engages the 8 internal splines of the crank arm adjustment cap.
The BBT-9 also fits the rotor disc lockrings using 16 external notches.
About Workshop Tools
Workshop tools make working on your bike at home a good option, investing in a broad range of tools can save on long repair times and mean savings in the long term. At Wiggle we offer a broad range of cycle specific tools to suit the home mechanic right through to a professional team mechanic. Lifeline tools offer exceptional value for money whilst premium brands such as Park offer very high quality tools.
About the Park Tools brand
Park Tool has been manufacturing bicycle specific tools since 1963. Based out of St. Paul Minnesota, they are the world's largest bicycle tool manufacturer. A long-term dedication to quality and innovation, Park Tool is the first choice of professional and home bicycle mechanics around the world. Their vision is shaped by more than 40 years of experience in the bicycle industry, beginning with retail stores. There they learned first hand the changing needs of quality bicycle repair and maintenance.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.01
Spend $64.07 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.63
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Hope this helps.
If not, do you have any recomendations?
So in a nutshell, you don't need this tool, this tool is only for external bottom brackets....if you are only removing the cranks, you don't need this tool.
Will I be able to remove a Truvativ Power spline with this tool? I want to replace my FiveD with a Deore Hollowtech II. Is this the only tool i'll need?
The FSA one you have is an internal bottom bracket, you will need the "Park Tools Cotterless Crank Puller" available on wiggle for $20 odd bucks to remove the crank arms then you will need a bottom bracket removal socket which attaches to a socket set to remove / install the BB. Good Luck.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?