zoom Petzl eLite Zip Head Torch
Petzl eLite Zip Head Torch
Ultralight (27 g) and very compact due to the integrated ZIP retractable cord, the e+LITE emergency headlamp should always be with you. Always ready to use, it can be stored with its batteries for 10 years in a vest, an emergency kit, etc.
Top Features of the Petzl eLite Zip Head Torch
- Ultracompact, ultra-light (less than 5 cm long and only 27 g) emergency headlamp to always have with you
- Always ready to use, can be stored with batteries (Lithium CR 2032) for 10 years
- Bright white lighting (26 lumens up to 29 m) allows you to move around easily in the dark
- For emergency situations, the red LED allows you to be seen from a distance (300 m for 30 hours)
- Locking on/off switch designed to prevent accidental operation
- Resists extreme temperatures: -30 °C to + 60 °C
- Waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes (IP 67)
Its white or red, continuous or strobe lighting allows you to be seen and to signal an emergency.
About Head Torches
No matter what you're doing at night, you can do it better with both hands free! A head torch just lights up the area where you're looking. The new LED models are bright enough for walking or close working and the batteries last for ages. They're also really lightweight. The models with conventional bulbs can be brighter and throw a more focussed beam so they're good for riding or activities where you need to see a bit further.
About the Petzl brand
Equipment and techniques for climbing, caving, mountaineering, via-ferrata and canyoning. Petzl works together with climbers, cavers, mountaineers and canyon specialists in order to improve, update and upgrade the equipment and safety techniques used in the verticality world.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $9.98
Spend $21.83 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $16.60
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $19.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
In the desert on the Marathon des Sables, it was perfect. Lightweight but bright enough to see the ground as there wasn't much to trip up on. For night running in the UK, I have found it too narrow a beam as you can't see roots and other trip hazards clearly enough. It's a great backup light though. Hope this answer helps.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?