- Petzl NAO Headlamp 2014
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Petzl NAO Headlamp 2014 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
zoom Petzl NAO Headlamp 2014
NAO rechargeable headlamp with REACTIVE LIGHTING by Petzl [english]
Petzl NAO Headlamp 2014
Rechargeable headlamp with self-adjusting lighting. The rechargeable NAO headlamp adapts its two high power LEDs instantly and automatically to the lighting needs for greater comfort, fewer manual interventions and longer battery life.
Top Features of the Petzl NAO Headlamp 2014
- Advantages of self-adjusting Reactive Lighting Technology:
- Adapted Lighting: The shape of the beam and the power of the headlamp instantly adapt to the need (lighting for close, medium or long-range vision), so the user always has the right amount of light.
- A minimum of manual adjustments: The headlamp automatically adapts to changes in surrounding light conditions, allowing the user to remain focused on the activity at hand without worrying about adjusting the headlamp.
- Longer burn times: Reactive Lighting technology increases burn time, due to more efficient use of the rechargeable battery. Lighting adapts to suit the need, reducing the use of wasteful, unnecessarily powerful lighting.
- The first Petzl headlamp with Reactive Lighting technology.
- Watertightness : IP X4, weather resistant
- Recharge time : 5 h
- Technology : REACTIVE LIGHTING or CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern : wide, mixed
- Energy : Lithium-Ion 2600 mAh rechargeable battery (included) or 2 AAA/LR03 batteries (not included)
|Battery Level Light:||Yes|
Reactive Lighting technology is a revolution in hands-free lighting. A built-in light sensor adapts the headlamp's beam pattern and light output instantly and automatically to suit the user's needs. This means the user gets an ideal amount of light with minimal manual adjustment required. This self-adjusting lighting mode also results in longer burn times, due to more efficient use of the rechargeable battery.
|Reactive Lighting: Technology|
|Self-adjusting lighting: The integrated light sensor is oriented in the same direction as the eyes; it measures and analyzes reflected light in order to instantly and automatically adjust the headlamp's beam pattern (wide and/or focused) and light output to the user's needs.|
|For proximity lighting: When looking at an object at close range, for example when reading a map, tying a knot or setting up a tent, the beam is very wide and less powerful. Lighting adjusts automatically to the distance of the object|
|For Mobility: When walking, running, etc., the beam is wide and has medium strength in order to illuminate obstacles in the path.|
|For distance vision: When raising the head to see into the distance, looking for a trail marker or an anchor on a climb, for example, the light output increases and becomes more focused.|
About Head Torches
No matter what you're doing at night, you can do it better with both hands free! A head torch just lights up the area where you're looking. The new LED models are bright enough for walking or close working and the batteries last for ages. They're also really lightweight. The models with conventional bulbs can be brighter and throw a more focussed beam so they're good for riding or activities where you need to see a bit further.
About the Petzl brand
Equipment and techniques for climbing, caving, mountaineering, via-ferrata and canyoning. Petzl works together with climbers, cavers, mountaineers and canyon specialists in order to improve, update and upgrade the equipment and safety techniques used in the verticality world.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Watertightness: IP X4 Resists extreme temperatures (-30 °C to + 50 °C)
The lamp is designed to withstand water spray and not total immersion (IPx4 Rating)
Test duration: 5 minutes
Water volume: 10 litres per minute
Pressure: 80–100 kPa
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?