zoom Petzl Tikka R+ Head Torch
PERFORMANCE series headlamps [EN] with REACTIVE LIGHTING Technology. Beyond power...Intelligence
Petzl Tikka R+ Head Torch
Add Petzl Tikka R+ Head Torch to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Add to Basket
5 In stock, ready for despatch now
Add to Basket
3 In stock, ready for despatch now
The Petzl Tikka R+ features Reactive lighting technology which maximizes performance and a rechargeable battery in a compact headlamp. Light output adapts instantly to the environment and is optimized to guarantee the chosen burn time.
Top Features of the Petzl Tikka R+ Head Torch
- Reactive lighting mode adjusts light output instantly via light sensor Light
- Output is optimized to ensure the chosen burn time
- Automatic adjustment keeps the hands as free as possible.
- Constant lighting mode is also available,
- Guaranteed stable lighting that does not diminish during the entire chosen burn time
- Three lighting levels available:
- MAX POWER, power prioritized
- STANDARD, power/burn time balance
- MAX AUTONOMY: burn time prioritized
- Red lighting mode preserves night vision
- Two independent switches simplify usage:
- One for lighting mode (Reactive lighting or Constant lighting)
- One for to choose between the three lighting levels
- Lock function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery, 1800 mAh
- Universal charging with micro USB port
- Battery charge indicator
- Performs well at low temperatures
- Can be replaced with standard battery pack for use in remote areas
- Comfortable headband is easy to adjust
- Two-part construction at the back of the head for excellent support during dynamic activities
- Customized burn time with download Petzl software
- Weight: 115g
- Technology: Reactive lighting or Constant lighting
- Beam pattern: mixed
- Light output: 7 to 170 lumens
- Range: 2 to 65 metres
- Energy: 1800 mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (included)
- Recharge time: 4,5h
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium and Ni-MH, with the battery case (not included)
- Watertightness: IP X4 (water resistant)
- Certification(s): CE
- Guarantee: 3 years (Lamp), 1 year or 300 charging cycles (Battery)
Reactive lighting mode adjusts lighting levels instantly due to the light sensor optimizing chosen burn time. This automatic adjustment keeps the hands as free as possible. With three lighting levels available: Max power that makes power priority, Standard that balances power/burn time and Max autonomy where burn time prioritized. Two independent switches simplify usage with one for lighting mode (Reactive Lighting or Constant Lighting) and the other to choose between the three lighting levels with built in lock function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage.
The Petzl Tikka R+ mixed beam gives the advantage of lighting adapted to close-range vision and to moving around (from 7 to 170 lumens, from 2 to 65 metres). The rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery is recharged through a USB connection and is suitable for frequent use.
This light also features Constant ighting technology which allows the brightness not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. With built in battery life management allowing automatic switching to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light) and red lighting switches on when batteries are practically empty to preserve a minimal amount of lighting.
About Head Torches
No matter what you're doing at night, you can do it better with both hands free! A head torch just lights up the area where you're looking. The new LED models are bright enough for walking or close working and the batteries last for ages. They're also really lightweight. The models with conventional bulbs can be brighter and throw a more focussed beam so they're good for riding or activities where you need to see a bit further.
About the Petzl brand
Equipment and techniques for climbing, caving, mountaineering, via-ferrata and canyoning. Petzl works together with climbers, cavers, mountaineers and canyon specialists in order to improve, update and upgrade the equipment and safety techniques used in the verticality world.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.01
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
The provided battery was suitable for a 12 or 24 hour race.
At this moment in time we do not stock a suitable battery pack that will work with this item.
I had no issues with constant use for 8 hours.
For more information on Reactive light, please see the manufacturers pages on the following link:
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?