Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate
This Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate
Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate
Add Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate to your basket now
|Black / Red||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Red / Orange||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Polar RC3 GPS with Heart Rate
For recreational runners and cyclists who want integrated GPS with smart guidance. Tracks your route, speed and distance using built-in GPS. With Heart Rate.
- What’s in the box:
- • Polar RC3 GPS training computer
- • Polar H3 heart rate sensor
- • USB cable
- Key features:
- • Tracks your route, speed and distance using built-in GPS
- • Integrated GPS features: back to start, distance (training, lap and total), route mapping with polarpersonaltrainer.com web service
- • Slim and lightweight design with rechargeable battery
- • Training Benefit gives you instant feedback after your session – Motivating feedback that’s delivered straight to you immediately after exercise is something we can all benefit from. So if you want to know the effect of different training sessions, this feature will tell you exactly what you need to know. You get a quick overview after each session, and for more detailed feedback, you can either check your training file or you can get further in-depth analysis at polarpersonaltrainer.com.
- • Running Index scores your performance – If you’re looking to keep on top of your running performance you’ll find this feature a big help. Regular use over time allows you to see how efficient your running is. Your Running Index score is calculated automatically after every run, based on your heart rate and from the speed data collected from your GPS or stride sensor. A higher reading indicates that you can run faster with less effort.
- • Polar Fitness Test – If you’re looking to improve your fitness and want to keep up to date with how well you’re doing, the smart Fitness Test will tell you exactly what you need to know in just five minutes. By regularly comparing your test results, you can see what progress you are making and how your fitness is improving.
- • Calorie Count – Polar OwnCal is the most accurate calorie counter on the market. It calculates the number of calories expended during a training session based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard you’re training.
- • Training Load – Training Load helps you to find the perfect balance between rest and training. Find out your training load status at polarpersonaltrainer.com. It shows you at a glance your cumulative training load for every day, advising if and when rest days are needed and when it’s best to train harder in order to maintain your performance improvement.
- • Allows you to share your training with your friends on polarpersonaltrainer.com
Body Measurement Features
• Average and maximum heart rate of each lap
• Average, minimum and maximum heart rate of training
• Heart rate – bpm / %
• HRmax (age-based)
• HRmax (user set)
• Polar Fitness Test
• Polar OwnCal® – calorie expenditure with fat percentage
• Polar OwnCode® (2.4 GHz W.I.N.D.) – coded transmission
• Polar sport zones
• Polar ZoneOptimizer - personalized sport zones
• Polar Training Benefit
• Compatible with Mac (Intel-based) via USB cable
• Compatible with PC via USB cable
• Compatible with polarpersonaltrainer.com via USB cable
• Training files (with summaries) – 99
• Weekly history
• Automatic lap recording
• Graphical target zone indicator
• Number of laps – 99
• Sport Profiles (5 fixed sport profiles)
• Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
• Date and weekday indicator
• Dual time zone
• Water resistant – IPX7
• Low battery indicator
• Rechargeable battery
• Display text in English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish
|Polar RC3 GPS|
About GPS Running Computers
GPS receivers are now made waterproof, lightweight and small enough to take outdoors and provide you with a detailed record of your journey. Run units are not intended for navigation, rather as an extremely accurate way of analysing your workout giving you information on speed, distance, elevation etc. Some units offer integrated heart rate monitors.
All electrical goods sold on wiggle that come with a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
About the Polar brand
Polar Electro, founded in 1977, is the leading brand and the true partner in improving health and well-being through the understanding of human physiology, performance and environment and providing measuring devices for this combination. Moreover, Polar is the world's leading manufacturer of sports instruments and heart rate monitoring, registering and evaluation equipment. Keep up with all Polar cycling involvement at polarcycling.com
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?