Polar RCX5 GPS Sports Training Watch with HRM
zoom Polar RCX5 GPS Sports Training Watch with HRM
Polar RCX5 GPS Sports Training Watch with HRM
Add Polar RCX5 GPS Sports Training Watch with HRM to your basket now
|Black||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Red||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Polar RCX5 GPS Sports Training Watch with HRM
Supreme precision for endurance athletes. The RCX5 is designed for endurance athletes who want precise coaching to perfect their training. This training computer comes supplied with a GPS sensor, but without any run or bike sensors.
- Watch Functions:
- Date and weekday indicator
- Display text in English, German, Finnish, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian
- Dual time zone
- KeyLock - By activating KeyLock, training computer buttons are locked, and accidental presses do not cause problems, for instance, during training.
- Low battery indicator
- StopWatch - Stopwatch can be used for timing, for instance, recording lap times. In some products, StopWatch tells the total training time.
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- Training reminder
- User replaceable battery
- Water resistant – 30m
- Number of laps – 99
- User configurable displays – all lines
- Automatic age-based target zone – bpm/%
- Average and maximum heart rate of each lap
- Average, minimum and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate – bpm/%. Heart rate can be expressed as the number of beats per minute (bpm) or as a percentage (%) of your maximum heart rate
- HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm. You can define your target zones for a training session based on heart rate
- Heart Rate max (age-based)
- Heart Rate max (Polar Fitness test-based)
- Heart Rate max (user set)
- Manual target zone – bpm/%. This feature enables you to define the target zone as you want and is suitable for your training
- Polar Fitness Test measures your aerobic fitness at rest in just five minutes
- Polar OwnCal® – calorie expenditure with fat percentage. It calculates the number of kilocalories expended during training
- Polar OwnCode® (5kHz/2.4 GHz W.I.N.D.) - coded transmission
- Polar sport zones provide an easy way to select and monitor the intensity of your training and to follow sport zones based training programs
- Polar ZoneOptimizer - personalized sport zones
- Distance based interval
- Distance – training, lap, trip and total
- Race Pace allows you to set a target speed/pace for a certain distance
- Running Index is based on heart rate and speed data measured during the run
- Speed/Pace – current, average and maximum
- Speed/Pace-based target zones with visual and audible alarm
- SpeedPointer feature tells you your speed within set speed limits
- Compatible with the RCX5:
- CS Cadence Sensor W.I.N.D
- G5 GPS sensor
- G3 GPS sensor W.I.N.D.
- S3 stride sensor W.I.N.D.
- S3+ stride sensor
- What's in the Box:
- Polar RCX5 training computer
- Polar WearLink®+ Hybrid transmitter
- Polar G5 GPS sensor
- Polar DataLink data transfer unit
- RCX5 Getting Started Guide
- G5 GPS sensor User Manual
The RCX5 allows you to download specific endurance training programs from polarpersonaltrainer.com which then allows you to analyze your training in detail, use the online training diary, customize endurance programs and then transfer them to your training computer. Also, with the Training Load Feature, you can see how well you have recovered and whether you are ready for your next training session.
The RCX5 also automatically adjusts your heart rate zones using ZoneOptimizer and gives your Heart Rate readings even under water. Another feature is the Race Pace function. This helps you control your speed to reach your target time.
G5 GPS Sensor Unit: The extremely small G5 GPS sensor provides accurate speed and distance measurement for a range of outdoor sports. It is light and easy to wear in a pocket or the armband (included). After training you can see your route on a map with compatible software/web service. You can recharge the unit via the micro USB cable and the unit has a 20 hour life span.
It's ultralight (34g) and small measuring 39 x 64 x 12mm and records speed/pace and distance as well as an accurate GPS positioning. It's also easy to wear in a pocket or a soft and flexible armband.
Automatic lap recording - With this feature you can set your training computer to take laps based on preset distance, for example, every 1 km/mi.
Display zoom - Display zoom feature allows you to zoom in information on the display during training.
Graphical target zone indicator - This feature points out graphically on the display the zone you are in during a training session helping you to stay on the desired intensity zone.
HeartTouch – button-free operation of wrist unit. When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
Interval trainer guided workouts – heart rate / pace / distance. Create interval guided workouts based on time, heart rate, speed/pace or distance guidance with up to three linked timers or distances and up to three target zones.
Sport Profiles - Sport Profiles provide true multisport support with a swift switch between different sports during training. This feature allows the training computer to modify all sport-specific settings and detect the needed sensors automatically, so you will not lose any time or training data. With just a few button presses, you can change from one sport to another, for example in triathlon.
ZoneLock - ZoneLock feature helps you to accumulate certain intensity. You can either lock a zone before a training session or during it by pressing a button when you are on the desired zone.
ZonePointer - ZonePointer is a visible and moving symbol on the training computer display indicating whether you are inside the pre-set target zone. This feature helps you to reach the desired intensity/pace/speed/cadence targets.
About GPS Running Computers
GPS receivers are now made waterproof, lightweight and small enough to take outdoors and provide you with a detailed record of your journey. Run units are not intended for navigation, rather as an extremely accurate way of analysing your workout giving you information on speed, distance, elevation etc. Some units offer integrated heart rate monitors.
All electrical goods sold on wiggle that come with a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
About the Polar brand
Polar Electro, founded in 1977, is the leading brand and the true partner in improving health and well-being through the understanding of human physiology, performance and environment and providing measuring devices for this combination. Moreover, Polar is the world's leading manufacturer of sports instruments and heart rate monitoring, registering and evaluation equipment. Keep up with all Polar cycling involvement at polarcycling.com
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?