- PowerTap G3 46mm Full Carbon Clincher Wheelset
PowerTap G3 46mm Full Carbon Clincher Wheelset
Add PowerTap G3 46mm Full Carbon Clincher Wheelset to your basket now
Add to Basket
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
With rims manufactured by Reynolds paired to PowerTap hubs, the 46mm G3's offer a versatile and affordable carbon solution. Well suited to both racing and training.
Top Features of the PowerTap G3 46mm Full Carbon Clincher Wheelset
- PowerTap G3 rear hub; PowerTap front hub
- Rims manufactured by Reynolds
- DT Swiss Competition spokes
- 20 hole front, radial; 24 hole rear, 2x
- 1,590 grams
- Includes skewers & Cryo-Blue brake pads and rim strips
- Wheel Spec
- Rim Material Carbon
- Rim Depth 46mm
- Rim Width 21.6mm
- Front Wheel Weight Clincher: 685g
- Rear Wheel Weight Clincher: 905g
- Total Weight Clincher: 1590g
- Tire Type Clincher Only
- Hub Rear: PowerTap G3 w/ABEC 5 bearings
- Front: PowerTap w/ABEC 5 bearings
- Front Spokes DT Swiss Competition
- Length: 264mm
- Count: 20
- Pattern: Radial Rear Spokes DT Swiss Competition
- Length: 270mm/272mm
- Count: 24
- Pattern: 2x Compatibility Shimano/SRAM or Campy Nipple Internal alloy pillar-style, proprietary to rim Max Tire Pressure 130 PSI
|Wheel Size:||700c (622)|
These full carbon clinchers use high-quality hybrid 34 Msi and 42 Msi fiber and computer metered high-temperature resin system. This gives you a lightweight wheel which is strong enough to handle just about anything you can throw at them. And the beauty of it is you still get the precise, real-time performance measurement of the PowerTap G3 hub, accurate to within +/- 1.5%.
The wheels include skewers and Reynolds Cryo-Blue brake pads for improved braking performance. And to complete the package, the PowerTap System components work perfectly together, with Joule and companion PowerAgent software giving you the precision information you need. So if you want to get faster with the help of advanced power accuracy and carbon - but don't want to break the bank - these wheels deliver.
About the PowerTap brand
Saris Cycling Group are manufacturers of the PowerTap cycling power meters and has its origins back in 1973 when the Graber brothers invented their first bike rack. In 1989, Chris and Sara Fortune purchased the bike rack company and grew it to what it is today. The Saris brand was born in 1992, and CycleOps joined the family in 1999. Two years later, PowerTap entered the fold. In 2004, Saris introduced the first PowerTap-equipped indoor cycle. CycleOps, PowerTap power meters leave the guesswork up to the competition. When you train with PowerTap, you're training with the power of precision.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.84
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.20
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?