- PowerTap G3 MTB Disc Rear Hub (Incl 160mm Rotor)
PowerTap G3 MTB Disc Rear Hub (Incl 160mm Rotor)
Add PowerTap G3 MTB Disc Rear Hub (Incl 160mm Rotor) to your basket now
Add to Basket
5 In stock, ready for despatch now
Bring power analysis with you to the hillside, and the PowerTap G3 MTB disc hub will bring your training and racing to a new level.
Top Features of the PowerTap G3 MTB Disc Rear Hub (Incl 160mm Rotor)
- Alloy axle for optimum stiffness-to-weight ratio
- ANT+ compatible for use with Joule or your favorite computer
- Available in 32 spoke options (Shimano/SRAM)
- Weight: 680 grams including the rotor
- Axle: 15 mm alloy
- ANT+ compatible: yes
- Hole Count: 32
- Rotor Size: 160mm
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
- Color: black
- Field-serviceable electronics: Yes
PowerTap, realize that data can be the difference between first and second, and PowerTap is the precise instrument that gives you access to real-time performance measurement, accurate to within +/- 1.5%.
PowerTap hubs are the perfect tool to improve power and performance to ensure you have your best season ever.
You will need a Joule or other ANT+ compatible device to use this hub.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?