- PowerTap Joule Cycle Computer w/ PowerCal HRM
PowerTap Joule Cycle Computer w/ PowerCal HRM
Add PowerTap Joule Cycle Computer w/ PowerCal HRM to your basket now
Add to Basket
8 In stock, ready for despatch now
Training with Joule means you'll always know where you are, where you've been and where you need to go. Rides with Joule can be as targeted and specific as you need it, giving you the precision and effectiveness necessary to perform at all times.
Top Features of the PowerTap Joule Cycle Computer w/ PowerCal HRM
- New and improved design and functionality
- Specifically designed for cyclists who train with power
- Training simplified: intuitive to use and easy to analyze data
- Customizable dashboard: see exactly what you want, when you want
- Historical reporting: know where you've been and where you're going
- Includes downloadable power, altitude, TSS, normalized power and other critical training data
- What's Included:
- Stem/Handlebar mount
- Download USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Unit dimensions 48mm x 69mm x 17mm
- Display size, WxH 25mm x 32mm
- Display Type Combo Segmented/Dot Matrix
- Weight 50 grams
- Battery CR2032 Coin Cell
- Battery life 300 Hours, typical Mount Front of bar/Stem/Handlebar ANT+ Yes Memory 20 Hours
- Downloadable Yes
- Barometric Altimeter Yes
About Cycle Computers
Cycle computers help you make the most of your time on the bike and are a great training tool, they have many functions including speed, distance, maximum speed, average speed and some even feature cadence (pedal revolutions). Trying to keep your average speed a bit higher or finish a familiar route in a new record time will give you the inspiration needed to push harder, get fitter and achieve that goal. If you commute on the same route every day, a computer injects a bit of interest. Cordless computers are easier to fit and look neater on the bike, meaning no messy cables to try and tidy up. If you're serious about improving your fitness, a computer with a cadence function will really help and these often read from the rear wheel, allowing them to be used with a turbo trainer.
About the PowerTap brand
Saris Cycling Group are manufacturers of the PowerTap cycling power meters and has its origins back in 1973 when the Graber brothers invented their first bike rack. In 1989, Chris and Sara Fortune purchased the bike rack company and grew it to what it is today. The Saris brand was born in 1992, and CycleOps joined the family in 1999. Two years later, PowerTap entered the fold. In 2004, Saris introduced the first PowerTap-equipped indoor cycle. CycleOps, PowerTap power meters leave the guesswork up to the competition. When you train with PowerTap, you're training with the power of precision.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.01
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?