Pro Lite Bracciano A27 Alloy Clincher Wheelset
Add Pro Lite Bracciano A27 Alloy Clincher Wheelset to your basket now
|Black / White||Campagnolo||
Add to Basket
10 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Silver / Grey||Campagnolo||
Add to Basket
7 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Silver / Grey||Shimano / Sram 10 / 11sp||
Add to Basket
3 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / White||Shimano / Sram 10 / 11sp|
The Bracciano A27 carries on our tradition with of the light weight low profile, rims for minimal weight and superb strength. Designed around the Bracciano hubs for super low rolling resistance and impressive power transfer.
Top Features of the Pro Lite Bracciano A27 Alloy Clincher Wheelset
- Rim Type: Flash-Welded 6066 Clincher
- Rim Finish: Shot Peened Black or Polished Silver
- Spokes: 20 Front / 24 Rear
- Shape: 2.2mm Double Butted Aero
- Material: Sandvik Stainless Steel
- Nipple Material+Gauge: Alloy 14G
- Spoke Brace on rear wheel for added strength
- Lacing: Radial Front / 2-Cross Rear
- Hub Bearings: 2 (Japanese EZO)Front / 5 (Japanese EZO) Rear
- Freehub Type: Shimano/Sram or Campagnolo
- Freehub Material: Alloy
- Axle Width (O.L.D.):100mm Front / 130mm Rear
- Axle Material: Alloy Front / Cro-Mo Rear
- Skewer Type: QR
- Weight(no skewer): Shot Peened Black: 613g Front / Shot Peened Black: 799g (Shimano)/829g (Campagnolo)Rear
- Polished Silver: 628g Front / Polished Silver: 866g (Shimano)/896g (Campagnolo)
|Wheel Size:||700c (622)|
The flash-welded low profile alloy rim of the Bracciano A27 offers the perfect mix of low rotational mass and strength. Laced with Pro-Lite's stainless steel spokes which are made from Sandvik stainless steel and are up to 30% stronger than any other spoke on the market. The Bracciano Hubs are renowned for super low rolling resistance and impressive power transfer. Spinning on Japanese EZO angular contact bearings, you end up with the most amazing low rolling resistance wheels you can get your hands on.
The new spoke braces create a ‘virtual flange’ that resists flexing under load, carrying the advantages of tying and soldering without the hassle.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
11-28. Will I need to purchase the Shimano CS-HG 1mm Sprocket Spacer as well?
The prolite web site lists these as about 1420 g . (the silver campags are listed as heavier)
Can you please check this before I buy
If not what else would you recommend? I'm looking to replace my stock shimano R500s on my Scott cr1 comp with something light and strong that won't be too hard to ride.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?