Pro Lite Garda Alloy Clincher Wheelset
Add Pro Lite Garda Alloy Clincher Wheelset to your basket now
|Black / White||Shimano / Sram 10 / 11Sp||
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / White||Shimano / Sram 10 spd|
The Garda is a robust, smooth-rolling wheel that can provide the longevity of a training wheel with the heart of a racing wheel.
Top Features of the Pro Lite Garda Alloy Clincher Wheelset
- Rim Type: Pinned 6061 Clincher
- Rim Finish: Matt Black (Anodized)
- Spokes: 20 (Paired)Front / 24 (Paired) Rear
- Shape: 3.2mm Aero
- Material: Sandvik Stainless Steel
- Nipple Material+Gauge: Brass 14G
- Lacing: Radial (Duplex Spoke Pattern)Front / 2-Cross (Duplex Spoke Pattern)Rear
- Hub Bearings: 2 Cartridge Front / 2 Cartridge + 2 Cup & Cone Rear
- Freehub Type: Shimano
- Freehub Material: Steel
- Axle Width (O.L.D.): 100mm Front / 130mm Rear
- Axle Material: Alloy Front / Cro-Mo Rear
- Skewer Type: QR
- Weight (no skewer): 915g Front / 1212g (Shimano) Rear
|Wheel Size:||700c (622)|
A simple and classic setup of a 30mm low profile pinned rim laced to a cartridge bearing hub with a sexy new duplex spoke pattern lays the foundation of a great wheel that just keeps on going, mile after mile and year after year.
The Garda hubs uses two types of bearings in the rear hub. Two cartridge bearings complement two high quality Cup and Cone bearings. Replaceable ball bearings offer incredible longevity and impressive smoothness, while the cartridge bearings offer easy replacement. Together, the four bearings provide a stable feel and improve power transfer, especially for sprinting and climbing.
Read the Wiggle Blog review of the Prolite Garda Wheelset here.
About the Pro Lite brand
The Pro-Lite philosophy is to produce a range of high quality PROfessional LITEweight bicycle equipment using the very latest technology and materials available.
Pro-Lite have built an extensive range for road bikes, all designed to be the lightest and most durable products on the market today, and now it's available to everyone.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I have a 10 speed 105 cassette on mine - and yes they came with the spacer!
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?