Profile Base Bar 26mm
Add Profile Base Bar 26mm to your basket now
Add to Basket
5 In stock, ready for despatch now
Profile base bar suitable for all clip-on aerobars, made from anodized matte black aluminium.
Top Features of the Profile Base Bar 26mm
- Double butted 6061-T6 aluminium construction for low weight and maximum strength
- Constant 26 mm diameter allows clip on aerobars to be spaced anywhere along the base bar for the perfect position
- Enables the widest possible aerobar mounting currently available
- Internal cable routing for aerodynamic efficiency
- Matt black shot peened finish
- Use the base bar with any Profile Design clip-on aerobar for the most adjustable set up possible
- Also known as the Stoker bar, as it can also be used on the rear of a tandem by the stoker
- Weight: 245 grams
- For 26mm clamp stem
Base bar suitable for all clip-on aerobars.
About Aero Handlebars
Time trial / Triathlon bars or aerobars include various styles of aerodynamic handlebars extensions for road racing bikes particularly time trial and triathlon bikes. They are narrow, bolt-on extensions that draw the body forward into a tucked position, they are designed to drop the torso into a slightly lower position and narrow your frontal profile, some bars are integrated units that combine the handlebars and tri bars in one unit. Tri bars are commonly used in triathlons and time trials events, both on the road and track. However, they are illegal in most mass start road races or off road events.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.00
Spend $48.07 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $22.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
The 90 deg angle is too big to get through the quill stem. I had to get a conversion kit and a stem.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?