Profile T2 Aerobars
Profile T2 Aerobars
Great value flat position Aerobar set up with a draft legal set up. 6061-T6 aluminium S-Bend extensions are perfect for riders looking for aggressive positioning for a time-trial or Triathlon.
Top Features of the Profile T2 Aerobars
- International Triathlon Union 'ITU' approved for Olympic distance triathlons which require draft-legal Aerobars
- Multi-fit System accepts 26.0 mm and 31.8 mm oversize handlebars
- 6061-T6 aluminium forged brackets are strong and lightweight
- Aluminium aero extensions are adjustable for length, width, and rotational movement
- J-Brackets allow the lowest possible arm position
- Includes F-19 arm rests that adjust for length and rotational movement
- Weight: 460 grams
- Shot peened and matt black anodised finish for added strength and durability
About Aero Handlebars
Time trial / Triathlon bars or aerobars include various styles of aerodynamic handlebars extensions for road racing bikes particularly time trial and triathlon bikes. They are narrow, bolt-on extensions that draw the body forward into a tucked position, they are designed to drop the torso into a slightly lower position and narrow your frontal profile, some bars are integrated units that combine the handlebars and tri bars in one unit. Tri bars are commonly used in triathlons and time trials events, both on the road and track. However, they are illegal in most mass start road races or off road events.
About the Profile brand
Profile Design Mission Statement: Producing the highest quality bicycle components and accessories for athletes of all levels - from the world's best triathletes to those contemplating their first century ride. First, a need is determined; then, our engineers design the simplest, most efficient way to satisfy it. From our research and development group through design, marketing, and sales, everyone at Profile Design is dedicated to bringing the best products to our customers - the riders.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
It's an independent piece.
Thanks in advance.
Actually these bars are already quite long and it is possible to adapt them both for drafting and non-drafting races.
You need to be very careful not to tighten it unevenly as you might crack you carbon handle bar. you also cannot tighten it too much. carbon handle bars can only take some amount of pressure and then they will collapse like and egg shell.
I will use an aluminum handle bar if i was you just to have a peace of mind. :)
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?