- Prologo Zero-II TT CPC Saddle With TiroX Rails
Prologo Zero-II TT CPC Saddle With TiroX Rails
Prologo Zero-II TT CPC Saddle With TiroX Rails, a saddle dedicated to TT riding. The saddle is flat for a bigger seating area with Tirox rails - Stainless Steel for a lower weight than the old Ti 1.4 rails, greater resistance and vibration absorption.
Top Features of the Prologo Zero-II TT CPC Saddle With TiroX Rails
- Carbon Nack Rails
- Carbon Fibre injection rails
- Flat Profile suitable for short to medium rides
- CPC Technology
- Side Protection System
Rail light-alloy steel, this material is highly resistant to traction, and torsion for its light weight it’s for these reasons it is used in used in the aviation and aerospace industry. TiroX then turns out to be a rail with a good balance between weight and strength, that doesn’t fear the normal stress that addresses a bicycle.
Side Protection System
The Smart solution to protect the sides of the saddle. It protects the saddle when the bike is leant against a wall or a tree, avoiding scratches on the cover.
Connect Power Control
Prologo’s patented name for these new saddles featuring dense bunches of short, suction cup like gel polymer tubes. This technology has been used in Moto GP and Formula 1, largely in gloves for the racers, but Prologo are the only ones to use it in cycling.
CPC saddles Have all the attributes of the standard high quality versions available but with some amazing added benefits:
- The CPC spots nano-structural shock absorbers which protect the muscles against stress and oscillation whilst riding, reduce the effects of fatigue and improving recovery time.
- Grip is also vastly improved as the hollow CPC Volcano heads enlarge the surface area of the saddle, while the CPC heads in all the optimal contact areas reduce slip improving power output and control.
- The elastic polymer CPC heads absorb shock by expanding at their bases on impact.
- The ergonomic, lightweight design allows air movement and cooling.
- The CPC polymers vary in density and use the athletes kinetic energy to actively manipulate the skin surface to stimulate nerves and improve blood circulation, preventing numbness.
BENEFITS OF CPC
About Performance Saddles
Performance saddles are narrower than the models designed for shorter ride comfort. They're intended for riders who have a committed riding style with weight on hands and feet so they're narrower and lighter. High tech padding materials and flexible body designs keep your pressure points comfortable and lightweight chassis components keep the weight down. Most have some kind of ergonomic design to reduce pressure on nerves and allow unrestriced blood flow to your sensitive areas. Womens models have a wider design to suit their naturally wider pelvis. Saddle widths vary across the ranges from narrow (upto 130mm), medium (upto 138mm) to wide (upto 146mm). Narrower saddles are the popular choice for longer distance riders as they do not cause the hips to be placed in an unnatural position. Wider saddles will often feel comfortable initially due to their greater surface area but then progressively decrease in comfort as the miles increase, the correct choice of saddle is a case of getting the balance between initial comfort and overall comfort.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?