Puma Faas 200 R Shoes
zoom Puma Faas 200 R Shoes
Add Puma Faas 200 R Shoes to your basket now
|Green / Black||UK 7||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Green / Black||UK 7.5||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Green / Black||UK 8||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Green / Black||UK 8.5||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Green / Black||UK 9||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Green / Black||UK 9.5||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Green / Black||UK 10||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Green / Black||UK 10.5||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Green / Black||UK 11||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Green / Black||UK 11.5||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Green / Black||UK 12||Add this item to your wishlist|
Top Features of the Puma Faas 200 R Shoes
A lightweight and breathable racing flat with a minimal upper and just enough attitude.
- Upper: AIR MESH: highly breathable. ORTHOLITE SOCKLINER: breathable and anti-microbial sockliner provides exceptional step-in comfort. MINIMAL SYNTHETIC SUEDE OVERLAYS: provide support in key areas. GUSSETED TONGUE: Construction provides a more secure fit and keeps the tongue in place. TPU FORMSTRIPE.
- Mid Sole: FAAS FOAM: Puma's proprietary foam that is lightweight, resilient, durable and provides a smooth ride through the gait cycle.
- Out Sole: EVERRIDE: blown rubber outsole for extra cushioning. EVERTRACK: High abrasion resistant rubber outsole.
- Construction: PERFORMANCE LAST: Comfortable, supportive fit for everyday
- running and faster paced runs.
- Weight: 176g, 6.2oz.
Learn more about the Puma Faas
About Racing Running Shoes
Racing shoes are ultra-lightweight, built on a curved last and stripped of the majority of cushioning and stability features found on most training shoes. Generally, the lighter the shoe, the more minimalist the design. You should choose these if you’re a fast, elite runner concerned predominantly with weight. Unless you’re very light, these aren’t for you if you run a marathon outside 2:45, or 1:30 for a half.
About the Puma brand
Puma is based in Germany and produces a range of high-end athletic shoes and other sportswear. Puma has the long-term mission of becoming the most desirable sport lifestyle company in the world. Puma continue to achieve their goals by continuing to do what they have always done – harnessing their resources and experiences to provide their consumers with innovative products that successfully fuse the creative influences from the world of sport, lifestyle and fashion.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $12.70
Spend $13.91 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $19.05
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $31.80
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?