- Puma Faas 300 Trail Shoes - AW13
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Puma Faas 300 Trail Shoes - AW13 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Add Puma Faas 300 Trail Shoes - AW13 to your basket now
|Black / Blue / Yellow||UK 7|
|Black / Blue / Yellow||UK 7.5|
|Black / Blue / Yellow||UK 8|
|Black / Blue / Yellow||UK 8.5|
|Black / Blue / Yellow||UK 9|
|Black / Blue / Yellow||UK 9.5|
|Black / Blue / Yellow||UK 10|
|Black / Blue / Yellow||UK 10.5|
|Black / Blue / Yellow||UK 11|
|Black / Blue / Yellow||UK 12|
This Faas 300 lightweight running shoe is our lightest Faas Trail shoe. It is built closer to the ground so you can feel the trails.
Top Features of the Puma Faas 300 Trail Shoes - AW13
- Closed mesh upper provides protection from elements.
- Racing Last Technology: Snug fit and foot position lower to the ground for racing and competitions.
- Translucent WebCage technology provides support and protection in the midfoot and heel.
- OrthoLite® sockliner for more comfort, material regeneration, and air circulation with antimicrobial properties.
- Faas Foam midsole: Lightweight, resilient, and durable - for increased flexibility and a smooth natural ride.
- EverTrack abrasion-resistant rubber outsole provides durability in high-wear areas.
- Multi-directional lugs enhance grip for uphill and downhill running.
- Great PUMA Faas branding.
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
The Faas 300 also provides inherent stability on uneven surfaces and the multi-directional lugs provide optimum traction and grip on various surfaces - whether in dry or wet conditions. The innovative and new WebCage technology further supports and protects the foot - whatever the type of trail you are on.
About Offroad Running Shoes
Offroad or "trail" shoes offer increased outsole traction and uppers with toe bumpers and reinforced stitching for more durability. The foot often sits slightly lower to the ground than usual for stability and responsiveness. Offroad shoes often have less cushioning than a road shoe because they're designed for softer surfaces. You should choose offroad shoes if you do a lot of off-road running and need shoes with extra traction, more durable uppers and extra protection from the terrain.
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Male Shoe|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?