zoom Puma Faas 500 S Shoes - AW13
Puma Faas 500 S Shoes - AW13
Add Puma Faas 500 S Shoes - AW13 to your basket now
|Black / Yellow / Blue||UK 7.5||
Add to Basket
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Yellow / Blue||UK 9.5||
Add to Basket
2 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Yellow / Blue||UK 10||
Add to Basket
4 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Yellow / Blue||UK 7|
|Red / Black / White||UK 7|
|Red / Black / White||UK 7.5|
|Black / Yellow / Blue||UK 8|
|Red / Black / White||UK 8|
|Black / Yellow / Blue||UK 8.5|
|Red / Black / White||UK 8.5|
|Black / Yellow / Blue||UK 9|
|Red / Black / White||UK 9|
|Red / Black / White||UK 9.5|
|Red / Black / White||UK 10|
|Black / Yellow / Blue||UK 10.5|
|Red / Black / White||UK 10.5|
|Black / Yellow / Blue||UK 11|
|Red / Black / White||UK 11|
|Black / Yellow / Blue||UK 12|
The Faas 500 S is at an 4mm Heel to Toe Drop which encourages runners to midfoot strike. The shoe features Puma’s innovative one piece midsole Faas Engineered Stability technology that is one of its kind in the industry.
Top Features of the Puma Faas 500 S Shoes - AW13
- Eco Ortholite Sockliner - Provides great responsiveness and step in comfort through the gait cycle
- Breathable Air Mesh - In the vamp and a more supportive mesh in the quarter panels
- External Heel Counter - Provides support without added weight
- Supportive yet minimal overlays in the upper for a stable ride
- Mid Sole
- 4mm Heel to toe drop
- FaasFoam+ - Blend of foam and rubber; more resilient, increased step-in-comfort, a more springy feel and is 25% lighter
- Faas Engineered - Stability Zone on the medial midsole and the outsole delivers a more stable ride without the addition of TPU or a second density medial post
- Increased Flexibility through Deeper Forefoot Flexgrooves
- Out Sole
- EverRide+ - Puma's updated blown rubber compound, that is lighter and has enhanced cushioning and durability for a smoother toe-off
- EverTrack Heel Outsole - High abrasion resistant carbon rubber outsole
About the Puma brand
Puma is based in Germany and produces a range of high-end athletic shoes and other sportswear. Puma has the long-term mission of becoming the most desirable sport lifestyle company in the world. Puma continue to achieve their goals by continuing to do what they have always done – harnessing their resources and experiences to provide their consumers with innovative products that successfully fuse the creative influences from the world of sport, lifestyle and fashion.
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Male Shoe|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $27.58
Spend $30.19 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $34.47
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.50
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
What is the difference between the Puma Faas 500 s and the Puma Faas 500 v2.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?