- Puma Faas 500 v2 Shoes - AW13
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Puma Faas 500 v2 Shoes - AW13 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom Puma Faas 500 v2 Shoes - AW13
Puma Faas 500 v2 Shoes - AW13
Add Puma Faas 500 v2 Shoes - AW13 to your basket now
|Black / Yellow||UK 7|
|Black / Yellow||UK 7.5|
|Black / Yellow||UK 8|
|Black / Yellow||UK 8.5|
|Black / Yellow||UK 9|
|Black / Yellow||UK 9.5|
|Black / Yellow||UK 10|
|Black / Yellow||UK 10.5|
|Black / Yellow||UK 11|
|Black / Yellow||UK 12|
Your heel-to-toe transition needs more. And by more, we mean less. This Faas 500 is a minimal neutral trainer with an optimised amount of Faas Foam cushioning and underfoot protection for everyday training.
Top Features of the Puma Faas 500 v2 Shoes - AW13
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic suede overlays - robust, comfortable, breathable.
- OrthoLite® sockliner for more comfort, material regeneration, and air circulation with antimicrobial properties.
- Comfort Last covers specific anatomical and biomechanical needs, and provides a glove-like, comfortable fit.
- Faas Foam midsole: Lightweight, resilient, and durable - for increased flexibility and a more natural ride.
- Decoupled heel lowers pronation velocity and the degree of pronation at first impact.
- Deep flex grooves as well as lateral release grooves providing optimum compression while reducing the pronation rate.
- EverRide and EverTrack abrasion-resistant rubber outsole for improved forefoot cushioning and weight saving.
- Great and famous PUMA Faas design.
|Heel Toe Offset:||1mm - 4mm|
This updated and lighter version brings the heel-to-toe ratio down to 4mm and puts the foot in a more natural and steady position. A new midfoot lockdown (a minimal combination of synthetic and breathable AirMesh) helps keep the foot stable throughout your gait cycle. It's everything your running routine needs -nothing more, nothing less.
About Cushion Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a very narrow band or no band at all between the forefoot and the heel) then you should choose shoes from the cushion category on this page Cushioned shoes generally have the softest midsoles and the least added stability. They're built on a semicurved or curved last to encourage foot motion, which is helpful for runners who have rigid, immobile feet (underpronators). You should buy these if you're an efficient runner whose feet don't roll inwards excessively (overpronate) when you run.
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Male Shoe|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?