zoom Puma Faas 500 v2 Shoes - AW13
Puma Faas 500 v2 Shoes - AW13
Add Puma Faas 500 v2 Shoes - AW13 to your basket now
|Black / Yellow||UK 12||
Add to Basket
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Yellow||UK 7|
|Black / Yellow||UK 7.5|
|Black / Yellow||UK 8|
|Black / Yellow||UK 8.5|
|Black / Yellow||UK 9|
|Black / Yellow||UK 9.5|
|Black / Yellow||UK 10|
|Black / Yellow||UK 10.5|
|Black / Yellow||UK 11|
Your heel-to-toe transition needs more. And by more, we mean less. This Faas 500 is a minimal neutral trainer with an optimised amount of Faas Foam cushioning and underfoot protection for everyday training.
Top Features of the Puma Faas 500 v2 Shoes - AW13
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic suede overlays - robust, comfortable, breathable.
- OrthoLite® sockliner for more comfort, material regeneration, and air circulation with antimicrobial properties.
- Comfort Last covers specific anatomical and biomechanical needs, and provides a glove-like, comfortable fit.
- Faas Foam midsole: Lightweight, resilient, and durable - for increased flexibility and a more natural ride.
- Decoupled heel lowers pronation velocity and the degree of pronation at first impact.
- Deep flex grooves as well as lateral release grooves providing optimum compression while reducing the pronation rate.
- EverRide and EverTrack abrasion-resistant rubber outsole for improved forefoot cushioning and weight saving.
- Great and famous PUMA Faas design.
This updated and lighter version brings the heel-to-toe ratio down to 4mm and puts the foot in a more natural and steady position. A new midfoot lockdown (a minimal combination of synthetic and breathable AirMesh) helps keep the foot stable throughout your gait cycle. It's everything your running routine needs -nothing more, nothing less.
About the Puma brand
Puma is based in Germany and produces a range of high-end athletic shoes and other sportswear. Puma has the long-term mission of becoming the most desirable sport lifestyle company in the world. Puma continue to achieve their goals by continuing to do what they have always done – harnessing their resources and experiences to provide their consumers with innovative products that successfully fuse the creative influences from the world of sport, lifestyle and fashion.
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Male Shoe|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $27.50
Spend $2.15 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $34.37
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.40
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?