Puma Faas 500 V2 Shoes
Puma Faas 500 V2 Shoes
Add Puma Faas 500 V2 Shoes to your basket now
Top Features of the Puma Faas 500 V2 Shoes
The NEW Faas 500 v2 stays true to the Faas design aesthetic but with the shoe being more technical. Now at a 4mm heel-totoe drop the shoe is more than an ounce (30 gms) lighter than its predecessor.
- Upper: AIR MESH: highly breathable. EVERFOAM: Memory foam heel for a personalized fit. ORTHOLITE SOCKLINER: breathable and anti-microbial sockliner provides exceptional step-in comfort.
- MIDFOOT SANDWICH MESH: locks foot to the midsole and provides a secure fit. REFLECTIVE MATERIAL: For more visibility and security in dark conditions. TPU FORMSTRIPE.
- Mid Sole: FAAS FOAM: Puma's proprietary foam that is lightweight, resilient, durable and provides a smooth ride through the gait cycle. DECOUPLED HEEL: Allows for a more gradual transition from heel strike to mid-stance. LATERAL RELEASE GROOVES: Provide optimum compression/release on the lateral side
- slows the rate of pronation and offers a smoother ride through the entire gait cycle.
- Out Sole: EVERRIDE: blown rubber outsole for extra cushioning. EVERTRACK: High abrasion resistant rubber outsole.
- Construction: 4 MM LAST
- Weight: 9.6oz/275g
This updated version of the original Faas 500 brings the heel to toe ratio down to 4mm and puts the foot in a more natural and steady position. A new midfoot lockdown helps keep the foot stable throughout your gait cycle. The Faas 500 v2 also has a more decoupled heel crash pad, more lateral release grooves, and deeper flex grooves for a smoother heel to toe transition.
Learn more about the Puma Faas
About Cushion Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a very narrow band or no band at all between the forefoot and the heel) then you should choose shoes from the cushion category on this page Cushioned shoes generally have the softest midsoles and the least added stability. They're built on a semicurved or curved last to encourage foot motion, which is helpful for runners who have rigid, immobile feet (underpronators). You should buy these if you're an efficient runner whose feet don't roll inwards excessively (overpronate) when you run.
About the Puma brand
Puma is based in Germany and produces a range of high-end athletic shoes and other sportswear. Puma has the long-term mission of becoming the most desirable sport lifestyle company in the world. Puma continue to achieve their goals by continuing to do what they have always done – harnessing their resources and experiences to provide their consumers with innovative products that successfully fuse the creative influences from the world of sport, lifestyle and fashion.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.34
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $31.80
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?