- Puma Faas 600 Shoes - AW13
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Puma Faas 600 Shoes - AW13 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom Puma Faas 600 Shoes - AW13
Puma Faas 600 Shoes - AW13
Add Puma Faas 600 Shoes - AW13 to your basket now
|Blue / Yellow / Black||UK 7|
|Blue / Yellow / Black||UK 7.5|
|Blue / Yellow / Black||UK 8|
|Blue / Yellow / Black||UK 8.5|
|Blue / Yellow / Black||UK 9|
|Blue / Yellow / Black||UK 9.5|
|Blue / Yellow / Black||UK 10|
|Blue / Yellow / Black||UK 10.5|
|Blue / Yellow / Black||UK 11|
|Blue / Yellow / Black||UK 12|
An everyday neutral running shoe that provides great cushioning and a smooth heel to toe transition for all types of runners, it's the latest addition to our line of lightweight running shoes.
Top Features of the Puma Faas 600 Shoes - AW13
- Highly breathable air mesh upper, with forefoot lockdown overlays that secure foot to midsole
- neutralCELL designation for optimal cushioning and flexibility that provide an efficient, smooth ride for the neutral runner
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Breathable OrthoLite® sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
- Lightweight and resilient FaasFoam one-piece midsole for a smooth ride
- Inherent support engineered in the midsole through a filled-in midfoot
- Forefoot flex grooves and aligned flex notches allow for a smoother transition and an easier toe-off
- Lateral release groove slows the rate of pronation and offers a smoother ride through the entire gait cycle
- Decoupled heel for a more gradual transition from heel-strike to midfoot stance
- EverRide blown rubber outsole for extra cushioning during toe-off
- EverTrack high abrasion-resistant rubber adds durability in high-wear areas
- TPU PUMA Formstrip at lateral and medial side
- PUMA Logo label at tongue, plus PUMA Cat Logo at forefoot and Faas 600 callout at lateral side heel
- Heel to toe drop: 12mm
|Heel Toe Offset:||9mm - 12mm|
Just because it's a people-pleaser, don't assume the Faas 600 doesn't mean business. Its innovative FaasFoam midsole, forefoot flex and lateral release grooves, and decoupled heel are built to perform.
About Cushion Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a very narrow band or no band at all between the forefoot and the heel) then you should choose shoes from the cushion category on this page Cushioned shoes generally have the softest midsoles and the least added stability. They're built on a semicurved or curved last to encourage foot motion, which is helpful for runners who have rigid, immobile feet (underpronators). You should buy these if you're an efficient runner whose feet don't roll inwards excessively (overpronate) when you run.
About the Puma brand
Puma is based in Germany and produces a range of high-end athletic shoes and other sportswear. They have the long-term mission of becoming the most desirable sport lifestyle company in the world.
Puma continue to achieve their goals by continuing to do what they have always done – harnessing their resources and experiences to provide their consumers with innovative products that successfully fuse the creative influences from the world of sport, lifestyle and fashion.
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Male Shoe|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?