- Puma Faas 600 Shoes - AW13
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Puma Faas 600 Shoes - AW13 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom Puma Faas 600 Shoes - AW13
Puma Faas 600 Shoes - AW13
Add Puma Faas 600 Shoes - AW13 to your basket now
|Blue / Yellow / Black||UK 7|
|Blue / Yellow / Black||UK 7.5|
|Blue / Yellow / Black||UK 8|
|Blue / Yellow / Black||UK 8.5|
|Blue / Yellow / Black||UK 9|
|Blue / Yellow / Black||UK 9.5|
|Blue / Yellow / Black||UK 10|
|Blue / Yellow / Black||UK 10.5|
|Blue / Yellow / Black||UK 11|
|Blue / Yellow / Black||UK 12|
An everyday neutral running shoe that provides great cushioning and a smooth heel to toe transition for all types of runners, it's the latest addition to our line of lightweight running shoes.
Top Features of the Puma Faas 600 Shoes - AW13
- Highly breathable air mesh upper, with forefoot lockdown overlays that secure foot to midsole
- neutralCELL designation for optimal cushioning and flexibility that provide an efficient, smooth ride for the neutral runner
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Breathable OrthoLite® sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
- Lightweight and resilient FaasFoam one-piece midsole for a smooth ride
- Inherent support engineered in the midsole through a filled-in midfoot
- Forefoot flex grooves and aligned flex notches allow for a smoother transition and an easier toe-off
- Lateral release groove slows the rate of pronation and offers a smoother ride through the entire gait cycle
- Decoupled heel for a more gradual transition from heel-strike to midfoot stance
- EverRide blown rubber outsole for extra cushioning during toe-off
- EverTrack high abrasion-resistant rubber adds durability in high-wear areas
- TPU PUMA Formstrip at lateral and medial side
- PUMA Logo label at tongue, plus PUMA Cat Logo at forefoot and Faas 600 callout at lateral side heel
- Heel to toe drop: 12mm
Just because it's a people-pleaser, don't assume the Faas 600 doesn't mean business. Its innovative FaasFoam midsole, forefoot flex and lateral release grooves, and decoupled heel are built to perform.
About the Puma brand
Puma is based in Germany and produces a range of high-end athletic shoes and other sportswear. Puma has the long-term mission of becoming the most desirable sport lifestyle company in the world. Puma continue to achieve their goals by continuing to do what they have always done – harnessing their resources and experiences to provide their consumers with innovative products that successfully fuse the creative influences from the world of sport, lifestyle and fashion.
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Male Shoe|
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?