Puma Ladies Complete Veris Shoes AW12
This Puma Ladies Complete Veris Shoes AW12 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Puma Ladies Complete Veris Shoes AW12
Add Puma Ladies Complete Veris Shoes AW12 to your basket now
|White / Silver / Blue||UK 3||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Silver / Blue||UK 3.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Silver / Blue||UK 4||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Silver / Blue||UK 4.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Silver / Blue||UK 5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Silver / Blue||UK 5.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Silver / Blue||UK 6||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Silver / Blue||UK 6.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Silver / Blue||UK 7||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Silver / Blue||UK 7.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Silver / Blue||UK 8||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Silver / Blue||UK 8.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Silver / Blue||UK 9||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Puma Ladies Complete Veris Shoes AW12
Everything you need for your daily training run. Combines excellent cushioning with a stabil geometry for all runners with normal running stride characteristics. This shoe feels comfortable at any pace.
- Sandwich Mesh: Special upper mesh material with a high degree of breathability. Lowers the risk for blisters and safes weight
- Reflectives: For more security at dawn and night
- EverFoam: Special slow recovery foam heel construction for a heel fit which is perfectly adjusting to the heel contour
- OrthoLite®: Sockliner consists on layer for maximum fit and comfort, fast material regeneration, optimised air circulation. Highly breathable antimicrobial material
- KMS-Lite: Innovative PUMA midsole material, which is 30% lighter than standard PUMA-EVA and reduces the overall shoe weight up to 10%
- duoCELL: Has been specifically engineered to combine durable cushioning and maximum stability. The CELL layers, made of elastomer, greatly reduce the impact forces upon heel strike
- IdCELL - EVA based cushioning low density material for improved shock absorption. The anatomically specific placement is designed to protect and support during the gaitcycle
- ArchTec: Support for the arch of the foot. Increases the functional firmness and saves weight. While still allowing the necessary torsional freedom and natural twist of fore- and rear foot
- EverTrack: High abrasion resistant rubber. Long lasting rubber composite used in outsole areas with strong wear-off
- EverRide: Blown EverTrack rubber outsole component with high abrasion resistant rubber for extra cushioning and weight saving
- Special PUMA last shape for maximum fit and comfort while running. Build on the running specific anatomical and biomechanical needs
- IdCELL Lasting: Combined lasting method which uses ldCELL for improved cushioning
About Cushion Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a very narrow band or no band at all between the forefoot and the heel) then you should choose shoes from the cushion category on this page Cushioned shoes generally have the softest midsoles and the least added stability. They're built on a semicurved or curved last to encourage foot motion, which is helpful for runners who have rigid, immobile feet (underpronators). You should buy these if you're an efficient runner whose feet don't roll inwards excessively (overpronate) when you run.
About the Puma brand
Puma is based in Germany and produces a range of high-end athletic shoes and other sportswear. Puma has the long-term mission of becoming the most desirable sport lifestyle company in the world. Puma continue to achieve their goals by continuing to do what they have always done – harnessing their resources and experiences to provide their consumers with innovative products that successfully fuse the creative influences from the world of sport, lifestyle and fashion.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?