- Puma Ladies Faas 500 S Shoes - AW13
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Puma Ladies Faas 500 S Shoes - AW13 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom Puma Ladies Faas 500 S Shoes - AW13
Puma Ladies Faas 500 S Shoes - AW13
Add Puma Ladies Faas 500 S Shoes - AW13 to your basket now
|Grape / Berry / White||UK 4|
|Grape / Berry / White||UK 4.5|
|Grape / Berry / White||UK 5|
|Grape / Berry / White||UK 5.5|
|Grape / Berry / White||UK 6|
|Grape / Berry / White||UK 6.5|
|Grape / Berry / White||UK 7|
|Grape / Berry / White||UK 7.5|
|Grape / Berry / White||UK 8|
The Faas 500 S is at an 4mm Heel to Toe Drop which encourages runners to midfoot strike. The shoe features Puma’s innovative one piece midsole Faas Engineered Stability technology that is one of its kind in the industry.
Top Features of the Puma Ladies Faas 500 S Shoes - AW13
- Women’s Specific last for a women’s fit, and an upper pattern with a sexy and more anatomic shape
- Eco Ortholite Sockliner - Provides great responsiveness and step in comfort through the gait cycle
- Breathable Air Mesh - In the vamp and a more supportive mesh in the quarter panels
- External Heel Counter - Provides support without added weight
- Supportive yet minimal overlays in the upper for a stable ride
- Mid Sole
- 4mm Heel to toe drop
- FAASFOAM+ - Puma’s NEW proprietary blend of foam and rubber, that is more resilient, has increased step-in-comfort, has a more springy feel and is 25% lighter
- Faas Engineered - Stability Zone on the medial midsole and the outsole delivers a more stable ride without the addition of TPU or a second density medial post
- Increased Flexibility through Deeper Forefoot Flexgrooves
- Out Sole
- EverRide+ - Puma's updated blown rubber compound, that is lighter and has enhanced cushioning and durability for a smoother toe-off
- Evertrack Heel Outsole - High abrasion resistant carbon rubber outsole
|Heel Toe Offset:||1mm - 4mm|
About Stability Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a a flare, but with the forefoot and heel connected by a broad band.) then you should choose shoes from the stability category on this page. Stability shoes offer a good blend of cushioning, medial support (to limit excessive inward rolling of the foot, which can cause injury) and durability. To provide stability, they often have a medial post or dual-density midsole - these are features that provide a firmer density under the inner edge of your foot. You should buy these if you’re a midweight runner who doesn't have any severe motion control problems and wants a shoe with some medial support and good durability The Normal Foot Normal feet have a normal-sized arch and will leave a wet footprint that has a flare, but shows the forefoot and heel connected by a broad band. A normal foot lands on the outside of the heel and rolls inwards slightly to absorb shock. It's the foot of a runner who is biomechanically efficient and therefore doesn't need a motion control shoe. Best shoes: Stability shoes with moderate control features.
About the Puma brand
Puma is based in Germany and produces a range of high-end athletic shoes and other sportswear. They have the long-term mission of becoming the most desirable sport lifestyle company in the world.
Puma continue to achieve their goals by continuing to do what they have always done – harnessing their resources and experiences to provide their consumers with innovative products that successfully fuse the creative influences from the world of sport, lifestyle and fashion.
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Female Shoe|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?