- Puma Ladies Faas 500 Trail Shoes - AW13
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Puma Ladies Faas 500 Trail Shoes - AW13 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
zoom Puma Ladies Faas 500 Trail Shoes - AW13
Puma Ladies Faas 500 Trail Shoes - AW13
Add Puma Ladies Faas 500 Trail Shoes - AW13 to your basket now
|Berry / Grape / Black||UK 4|
|Berry / Grape / Black||UK 4.5|
|Berry / Grape / Black||UK 5|
|Berry / Grape / Black||UK 5.5|
|Berry / Grape / Black||UK 6|
|Berry / Grape / Black||UK 6.5|
|Berry / Grape / Black||UK 7|
|Berry / Grape / Black||UK 7.5|
|Berry / Grape / Black||UK 8|
The Faas 500 Trail is Puma's most technical trail running shoe built for the rigours of the toughest of terrains. At a 4mm heel-to-toe drop the shoe encourages a more midfoot strike particularly relevant for trail running.
Top Features of the Puma Ladies Faas 500 Trail Shoes - AW13
- Breathable Mesh, Bonded Synthetic Suede overlays
- Eco Ortholite Sockliner - Provides great responsiveness and step in comfort through the gait cycle
- Gussetted Tongue - Keeps debris out and provides a secure fit
- Gaiter compatible
- Mid Sole
- 4mm Heel to toe drop
- Faas Foam - Puma's proprietary foam that is lightweight, resilient, durable and provides a smooth ride through the gait cycle.
- Decoupled Heel - Allows for a more gradual transition from heel strike to mid-stance
- Lateral Release Grooves - Provide optimum compression/release on the lateral side slows the rate of pronation
- Out Sole
- Evergrip - High abrasion resistant sticky rubber provides grip
- Multi-Directional Lugs - Provide 360 degrees traction during braking and toe-off
- Comfort Last - Special PUMA last shape for maximum fit and comfort while running
|Heel Toe Offset:||1mm - 4mm|
About Offroad Running Shoes
Offroad or "trail" shoes offer increased outsole traction and uppers with toe bumpers and reinforced stitching for more durability. The foot often sits slightly lower to the ground than usual for stability and responsiveness. Offroad shoes often have less cushioning than a road shoe because they're designed for softer surfaces. You should choose offroad shoes if you do a lot of off-road running and need shoes with extra traction, more durable uppers and extra protection from the terrain.
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Female Shoe|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?