zoom Puma Ladies Mobium Elite Glow Shoes - AW13
Puma Ladies Mobium Elite Glow Shoes - AW13
Add Puma Ladies Mobium Elite Glow Shoes - AW13 to your basket now
Add to Basket
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
PUMA MoveCELL is designed to expand and contract right along with your foot, in all directions. It gets out of the way when the foot needs to move freely, and adds extra spring, support, and protection when and where your foot needs it most.
Top Features of the Puma Ladies Mobium Elite Glow Shoes - AW13
- Lightweight breathable mesh with synthetic overlays for a secure fit
- Mid Sole
- Uniquely sculpted, IMEVA midsole that expands and contracts along with the movement of your foot to mimic the "windlass mechanism"
- Out Sole
- The outsole of the PUMA MoveCell takes this functionality to the human foot in the form of Expansion Pods. The size, shape, and location of the pods are based on the bones and fat pads of the human foot. The benefits? Cushioning, protection and flexibility exactly (and only) where you need it.
- The BioBands is a finely tuned elasticized band that runs through the outsole in a ‘figure eight’ design. It works dynamically just like your foot’s tendons: the more force applied, the more spring it returns.
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
The evolution of our running research has brought us back to basics. To simple foot science. When you move, your foot changes in length, height, and proportion. Until now, you and your feet have adapted to your running shoes. PUMA MoveCELL adapts to you. Pure and simple. There’s nothing else like it. There are no competitors.
About Cushion Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a very narrow band or no band at all between the forefoot and the heel) then you should choose shoes from the cushion category on this page Cushioned shoes generally have the softest midsoles and the least added stability. They're built on a semicurved or curved last to encourage foot motion, which is helpful for runners who have rigid, immobile feet (underpronators). You should buy these if you're an efficient runner whose feet don't roll inwards excessively (overpronate) when you run.
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Female Shoe|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $28.00
Spend $34.40 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $35.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?