- Puma Mobium Elite Glow Shoes - AW13
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Puma Mobium Elite Glow Shoes - AW13 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom Puma Mobium Elite Glow Shoes - AW13
Puma Mobium Elite Glow Shoes - AW13
Add Puma Mobium Elite Glow Shoes - AW13 to your basket now
|Lime Punch||UK 7|
|Lime Punch||UK 7.5|
|Lime Punch||UK 8|
|Lime Punch||UK 8.5|
|Lime Punch||UK 9|
|Lime Punch||UK 9.5|
|Lime Punch||UK 10|
|Lime Punch||UK 10.5|
|Lime Punch||UK 11|
|Lime Punch||UK 12|
Until now, you and your feet have adapted to your running shoes. PUMA moveCELL adapts to you. Pure and simple. There's nothing else like it. There are no competitors.
Top Features of the Puma Mobium Elite Glow Shoes - AW13
- moveCELL: Highly flexible to enhance and maximise natural movement while you train and play.
- Expansion Pods for extra cushioning, protection, and flexibility just where you need it.
- Mobium Last: Enhanced toe spring and sculpted arch to create a platform for your foot in motion.
- Windlass Chassis for increased performance and motion: The entire shoe expands and contracts along with the movement of your foot.
- Mobium Band: Dynamic elasticised band in the outsole adds extra spring to each step.
- Open air mesh for increased comfort and breathability.
- ecoOrthoLite® sockliner for more comfort, material regeneration, and air circulation with antimicrobial properties.
- Performance EVA midsole: Lightweight and flexible, for even more cushioning.
- EverTrack and EverRide outer sole: Especially durable, abrasion-resistant and light with improved forefoot cushioning.
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
PUMA moveCELL is designed to expand and contract right along with your foot, in all directions. It gets out of the way when the foot needs to move freely, and adds extra spring, support, and protection when and where your foot needs it most. PUMA moveCELL is the future of running.
About Cushion Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a very narrow band or no band at all between the forefoot and the heel) then you should choose shoes from the cushion category on this page Cushioned shoes generally have the softest midsoles and the least added stability. They're built on a semicurved or curved last to encourage foot motion, which is helpful for runners who have rigid, immobile feet (underpronators). You should buy these if you're an efficient runner whose feet don't roll inwards excessively (overpronate) when you run.
|UK Shoe||cm||EU Shoe||US Male Shoe|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?