- Quarq Elsa10R BB30 Powermeter Crankset
zoom Quarq Elsa10R BB30 Powermeter Crankset
Quarq Elsa10R BB30 Powermeter Crankset
Add Quarq Elsa10R BB30 Powermeter Crankset to your basket now
|Black||177.5mm x 50 / 34||
Add to Basket
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black||177.5mm x 53 / 39||
Add to Basket
2 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black||162.5mm x 50 / 34|
|Black||162.5mm x 53 / 39|
|Black||165mm x 50 / 34|
|Black||165mm x 53 / 39|
|Black||170mm x 50 / 34|
|Black||170mm x 53 / 39|
|Black||172.5mm x 50 / 34|
|Black||172.5mm x 53 / 39|
|Black||175mm x 50 / 34|
|Black||175mm x 53 / 39|
Adaptable, lightweight and strong, and with the latest Quarq technology, ELSA 10R packs a four-pronged punch to elevate bike and rider performance.
Top Features of the Quarq Elsa10R BB30 Powermeter Crankset
- ANT+ is clearly visible to aid pairing
- LED indicator signals power on and set zero
- Replaceable battery is a cycling industry standard CR2032 battery – 300 hours of riding time
- Power Balance™: Uses crankset torque to display the ratio of power generated in the right drive stroke (first half) versus the left drive stroke (second half) for each crank revolution
- Omnical™: Power measurement is independent from chainring selection. Swap chainrings without impacting accuracy
- +/- 1.5% accuracy
- Compatible with: ANT+™ compatible head units including Garmin Edge® 810, 800, 510 and 500, and Garmin Forerunner® 910XT (available separately)
- Arm Material: Exogram™ Hollow Carbon crank arms, CNC machined AL spider
- Chainring Material: Machined alloy spider and SRAM TSM Chainrings
- Weight: 735g (GXP, 130BCD, 172.5mm)
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Bottom Bracket Not Included
The subatomic spider houses integrated electronics, a CR2032 battery, LED indicator and visible ANT+™ ID. Power Balance™ captures left and right drive strokes. OmniCal™ gives you a choice of chainrings with no compromise on accuracy. The Exogram™ Hollow Carbon crank arms by SRAM reduce weight and increase performance. The only visible power component is the low profile, all aluminum battery case and the new stress flow lifts accuracy to +/- 1.5% and makes power measurement independent from chainring selection.
The new Hollow Carbon Construction starts in the crank arm and extends into the cranks’ spider. It maximizes the stiffness to weight ratio.
Power Balance uses crankset torque to display the ratio of power generated in the right drive stroke (first half, 0-180°) versus the left drive stroke (second half, 181-360°) for each crank revolution. Power Balance is used by sports scientists to test asymmetry and is an excellent aid for injury recovery.
Power measurement is independent from chainring selection. Swap chainrings without impacting accuracy. No recalibration necessary
About the Quarq brand
Quarq was founded in 2006, established its factory in Spearfish, South Dakota (USA) in 2007, demonstrated prototype power meters at Interbike the same year and shipped its first power meter in June 2008. Fast forward to May, 2011, and Jim and Mieke Meyer, Quarq’s founders, officially signed the papers that would make Quarq part of SRAM LLC. When the pen was lifted, Jim reached into his backpack and handed over a previously secret power meter prototype. A complete departure from previous designs, it would shape the ground breaking SRAM RED Quarq Power Meter – the first and only power meter in a groupset. Quarq continues to define bicycle power meter development. On January 22, 2013, Quarq announced the a new level of performance in power meters, which deliver next level performance, versatility and ease-of-use in a sleek new design for today’s high-performance road racing, triathlon and cyclo-cross machines. Most importantly of all they are the easiest to set up power meters available with the user focused LED communication system. Quarq’s ease of use, reliability and performance make it the Choice of World and Olympic Champions in Road and Triathlon competition.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.61
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?