- Quarq Sram Red GXP Powermeter Chainset
zoom Quarq Sram Red GXP Powermeter Chainset
Quarq Sram Red GXP Powermeter Chainset
Add Quarq Sram Red GXP Powermeter Chainset to your basket now
|Black / Silver||175mm x 50 / 34||
Add to Basket
4 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Silver||170mm x 50 / 34|
|Black / Silver||170mm x 53 / 39|
|Black / Silver||172.5mm x 50 / 34|
|Black / Silver||172.5mm x 53 / 39|
|Black / Silver||175mm x 53 / 39|
The SRAM RED Quarq power meter is a lighter, more accurate power meter completely integrated with the philosophy and performance of SRAM RED groupset.
Top Features of the Quarq Sram Red GXP Powermeter Chainset
- ANT+TM ID is clearly visible to aid pairing
- LED indicator signals power on and set zero
- Replaceable battery is a cycling industry standard CR2032
- Power Balance™: Uses crankset torque to display the ratio of power generated in the right drive stroke (first half) versus the left drive stroke (second half) for each crank revolution
- Omnical™: Power measurement is independent from chainring selection. Swap chainrings without impacting accuracy
- +/- 1.5% accuracy
- Compatible with: ANT+™ compatible head units including Garmin Edge® 810, 800, 510 and 500, and Garmin Forerunner® 910XT (available separately)
- Arm Material: Carbon arms
- Chainring Material: Machined alloy spider and rings
- Weight: 778g (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included)
- Bottom Bracket Not Included
The RED power meter features Power Balance and OmniCal and comes equipped with SRAM’s X-GlideR chainrings. The sleek new geometry reduces system weight and delivers clearance for oversized frames and aerodynamic chainrings. The only visible power component is the low profile, all aluminum battery case. New stress flow lifts accuracy to +/- 1.5% and makes power measurement independent from chainring selection. Integrated electronics minimize interconnections and reduce exposure to the elements, bringing unmatched durability and reliability. The Installation and operation is a breeze with the LED that signals power on and set zero, clearly visible ANT+TM ID and tool-less, user-replaceable CR2032 battery.
Power Balance uses crankset torque to display the ratio of power generated in the right drive stroke (first half, 0-180°) versus the left drive stroke (second half, 181-360°) for each crank revolution. Power Balance is used by sports scientists to test asymmetry and is an excellent aid for injury recovery.
Power measurement is independent from chainring selection. Swap chainrings without impacting accuracy. No recalibration necessary.
The chainrings are designed for an optimized shifting performance with the Yaw front derailleur. The stiffer rings (5mm 7075-T6 aluminum CNC-machined) feature upshift rivets with an advanced design adopted from SRAM XX. CNC machining allows for precision control of each tooth shape, ramp, and nearly every shifting feature of the chainring. Chainrings, chain, and front derailleur are designed as a single integrated system for optimized performance.
Paired with SRAM’s RED groupset, the RED power meter gives you the professional’s tool set; everything you need to win at any event anywhere in the world.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?