- Race Face Next SL Seat Post 2012
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Race Face Next SL Seat Post 2012 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Race Face Next SL Seat Post 2012
Add Race Face Next SL Seat Post 2012 to your basket now
|Carbon||27.2mm x 400mm|
|Carbon||28.6mm x 400mm|
|Carbon||30.9mm x 400mm|
|Carbon||31.6mm x 400mm|
The Next SL XC seatpost sets the Standard for performance carbon XC posts.
Top Features of the Race Face Next SL Seat Post 2012
- Purpose: XC
- Size: 27.2, 30.9, 31.6mm
- Length: 400mm
- Weight: 230g (27.2mm)
The Next SL XC seatpost features an innovative, patented head design that offers maximum adjustability while minimizing weight.
- Low profile rail clamps with shorter bolts improves leg clearance
- Forged & CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, the seatpost head is incredibly strong & fatigue resistant
- Patented head design is lightweight and distributes loads more efficiently than conventional seatpost head designs
- Offers unprecedented adjustability - with infinite tilt adjustment completely independent from the fore/aft adjustment
- Side clamping rail system distributes loads to the clamp, rather than the bolt, virtually eliminating the possibility of broken bolts
- The head accommodates 7mm & 8mm rails while providing 35mm of rail support
- Features a 0.5" rearward offset
The carbon tube is engineered & manufactured using Race Face's optimized carbon technology process.
- The seatpost tube is manufactured using proven Next optimized carbon technology
- The highly tested & engineered carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post
- All SL posts are constructed from a high strength 3K carbon weave
About Seat Posts
A good quality seat post will save weight and hold your saddle securely. Seatposts are made in various materials, alloy and carbon being the two most common, alloy posts are lightweight, durable and cost efficient, while carbon posts are the popular choice for top end machines. Seat posts vary in where they hold the saddle relative to their own centre line so make sure you have enough adjustment on your saddle rails to allow for this or you could end up with your saddle too far forwards. A seat post needs to fit your frame exactly and are measured by as little as 0.2mm. When choosing a new one, either read off the measurement from your old seat post or measure it carefully with a vernier calliper. Make sure you lubricate the frame (unless they're carbon fibre) before insertion or you'll struggle to get it out again.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?