Renthal DUO MTB Stem
Add Renthal DUO MTB Stem to your basket now
Add to Basket
3 In stock, ready for despatch now
Renthal’s revolutionary DUO™ stem combines high strength with ultra low weight.
Top Features of the Renthal DUO MTB Stem
- CNC Machined from 6082 T6 aluminium alloy
- Split stem design for maximum weight reduction
- U shape clamping area, eliminates traditional stress risers for the handlebar
- 31.8mm handlebar diameter
- 50mm offset/10° rise/40mm stack height
- Patent Pending
- Weight: 137g (including bolts)
The stem is horizontally divided down the centre which allows it to be CNC machined in two pieces. This method allows unrestricted access to the core of the stem which enables weight to be reduced to the absolute minimum without compromising strength.
In addition this provides an uninterrupted U shape clamping area, which eliminates the stress risers found on most other clamps which can lead to handlebar failure.
About the Renthal brand
Renthal is a worldwide company. Our products are sold all over the globe but the manufacturing heart is in Manchester, UK. Renthal sponsor racers from all over the world and 142 World Titles and 111 US Titles have been won using Renthal products.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.86
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.40
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?